Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Daemon tool is unable to install on vista

Windows Software

Old 15-12-2010

Daemon tool is unable to install on vista

Since I installed windows vista pro on my computer there are many programs that are more compatible as games and other applications, and alcohol daemon tool. It is the latter that bothers me the most. I download the Vista compatible version (the 4.0.6 right?) but when I run the application it tells me "you must reboot after previous operation". I restart the computer and restart the application but I was always following the same direction. I have searched Google and many forums but I cannot find a solution. Someone has an idea? Thank you for your help.

Old 15-12-2010

Re: Daemon tool is unable to install on vista

Same problem! It lasts for months! And yet I search many forums for updates and other facilities of the latest versions. But it cannot install a virtual drive on my pc. All versions were tested: alcohol, daemon virtual drive ... etc. ... so sorry if you know the answer please HELP! I am eagerly waiting for the solution of this issue.
Old 15-12-2010

There is one solution through which you will get the fix for your issue. So in this reinstall XP, because Vista is a real cop for virtual drives and games, downloaded and installed. That is why I kept XP. Before XP I was also using the same i.e. windows vista but after facing lots of issue in this I have shifted to XP.
Old 15-12-2010

I have the tool already installed long ago and I remember, I had exactly this error. I thought I would have installed as admin and good. Cannot say stop it with security? I am going to install everything once again. The more I think about it by any hook was behind that thing. You had to reboot during installation?

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,