Thread: Windows Movie Maker Error: "Not implemented”

Windows Movie Maker Error: "Not implemented”

Currently I am working on a project and today I have when I have opened the windows movie maker and in this I get an error message which is showing that "Not implemented." Recently I am using the windows movie maker of 6.0 version with windows vista operating system. The only different thing I did was import a song from a removable hard drive. I have not touched any route or done any modification. I do not know what to do, anyone can help me? Thanks!
    Last edited by Operatorr; 15-12-2010 at 05:18 PM.

Re: Windows Movie Maker Error: Not implemented”

You do not have to go through removable drives. I have a case very close, so I'm investigating, which has been the same just by shutting down and restarting the system. But I see this is always the same version of windows movie maker and always under Windows Vista. So if you want to fix this issue so you just change this operating system. First you find more solution related to this if you get solution then it’s fine otherwise try this.

I have that problem I also had the project close to completion and not let me open it and tell me not implemented. I think that this error gives it to put the music. But the strange thing is not always the case. So related to this issue if you get any kind of proper suggestion then please update here. I am also looking for the same query. I do not know what to do.

I passed the project to the local drive and nothing, I get the same thing. And I have checked this on my friends PC also but it is also not working over there. It opened but could not hear either the music or the lyrics; I could only see what was written. It's a bit weird n? And this friend has the same version of Windows Movie Maker in Windows Vista. So if you have anything to fix this then please share it over here.