Thread: Toolbar is missing from Windows Explorer 8

Toolbar is missing from Windows Explorer 8

Before some days I was working on windows explorer and its suddenly gone and when I try to open any folders on my computer then upper toolbar is not there. Now I am unable to access any file also can’t change or see the view of the file. I don’t know why this happens. I restarted and check but still same. I thought there might be problem with virus so I have scanned my computer but it’s still not showing toolbar. Now anyone having idea how to get back toolbar then please suggest me I am in trouble my most of work are pending due to this problem.

Re: Toolbar is missing from Windows Explorer 8

There I inbuilt utility provided by Microsoft for troubleshooting this type of problems that is fix it. In his some steps for resolving this issue is mentioned that are as follows:
    1. Close all open Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer windows.
    2. Click Start, and then click Run.
    3. In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK.
    4. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
    5. Use one or both of the following steps, as appropriate for your situation:
    o For Windows Explorer: In the details pane, locate the Explorer subkey, and then open it. In the details pane, locate the ITBarLayout value. Right-click this value, and then click Delete.
    o For Internet Explorer: In the details pane, locate the WebBrowser subkey, and then open it. In the details pane, locate the ITBarLayout value. Right-click this value, and then click Delete.
    6. On the File menu, click Exit to exit Registry Editor.

There is fix it utility in your operating system there you can get this solution which I am giving you for solving this issue.
    You need to close all windows of Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer which are open .
    • Click on Start, and then click Run.
    • You will get blank space for typing, type there ‘regedit’, and then click OK.
    • place and then click the next registry subkey:
    • HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\ShellBrowser
    • In the details pane, place the ITBarLayout value. On this value you have to right click, and then click on Delete.
    • On the File menu, click Exit to exit Registry Editor.
    • Check whether the problem is solve or not by opening windows explorer again.

Here I have basic steps that resolve your problem.
    • First Click on “Tools" menu at the upper side of the screen in windows Explorer 8, then click "Toolbars."
    • Put checks next to the default toolbars that you are going to use.
    • The "Menu Bar" contains the classic menu options such as View, Edit, File and so on.
    • The "Favorites Bar" permits you to pull your favorites to the top of the Internet Explorer window and return to them with one click.
    • The "Command Bar" is the button-based menu that come out on the top of the screen by default, including the Tools, Safety and Home buttons and can also be modified.
    • The "Status Bar" appears at the underside of the screen, and displays status details such as the progress of loading a page, and whether or not a page is protected.
    • Now Click on Toolbars, Tools and Customize option to set your toolbar.