Thread: ODBC driver are not founding the source database tool

ODBC driver are not founding the source database tool

I am endeavoring to export my calendar and contacts commencing from Outlook 2007 to Excel or Access. I go commencing from side to side the Import/Export wizard, choose "Export to a file", select moreover Excel or have right of entry, and specify a file name and position, additional than I then get the following error message Translation Error the ODBC Driver Manager. The Data source name not originates and no defaulting driver particular. Are there ODBC drivers missing by means of the intention of necessitate to be installed. How do I fix this tribulations. I try exporting to comma delimited and tab surrounded file formats, additional than my data does not export appropriately, almost certainly due to embedded carriage returns in the data. I am not capable to observe several Microsoft ODBC drivers in the ODBC tool. I checkered the registry and it seems similar to they are correctly configured in the registry, and the DLL's be present and are in the accurate place. I have comprised and reinstalled Office 2007, and then endeavor to utilize Office 2010 Beta immediately in case it was an tribulations by means of 2007. I do encompass additional drivers (i.e. SQL Server), additional than none of the Office Drivers (and I necessitate the Excel driver).

Re: ODBC driver are not founding the source database tool

The outlook tab surrounded files do not play well by means of the rest of the world containing Excel and Access when "multi-line" fields (such as address, body etc) are concerned. Experience by means of Outlook tab-delim files is by means of the intention of these are problematic and commencing from the tests most of them ran the merely MS product by means of the intention of be able to deal by means of an Outlook produce tab delim file is Outlook itself (ContactGenie products have comprised to be modified to deal by means of multi-line field tab-delim files particularly generated by Outlook). Actually no reason to ever select "tab-delimited" unless by means of the intention of is the merely alternative obtainable in whatever program is eventually going to utilize the file which would be a rare situation. (For those who care regarding technical trivia issue stems commencing/relates to the field "text qualifier" characters).

I am having comparable tribulations endeavoring to import contacts commencing from Outlook 2007 to Access 2007 error message reads not be able to overwrite table or query "contacts". When I first endeavor I chose the alternative to link the programs and did not get anywhere previous to I got the error communication, so I went back & unchecked by means of the intention of and got to the point to decide to have right of entry primary key and it demonstrated my partial contacts in table commencing form. When I clicked subsequently it went to the "finish" screen. When I hit terminate it gives me the similar error. If I endeavor to do it by exporting commencing from Outlook to Access, access is giving the impression of being for an .mdb file which I completed by exporting from Outlook additional than the alternative is Access 97-2003 (- none for 2007). When I select this & endeavor to open it nothing has transferred.

I am presently or recently working on a Vista 64-bit system and I do not seem to have comprised the entire the drivers I had when I was operating by means of a Vista 32-bit system. The entire I have encompassed to choose commencing from is a "SQL Server" in my "Create New Data Source" dialog box. I necessitate to be capable to set up a correlation to a Microsoft Access database and choose Microsoft Access (.mdb) within the "Create New Data Source" dialog box. On this innovative Vista 64-bit system, I do not encompass by means of the intention of option. I am having the similar accurate predicament. Have you been capable to get your correlation by means of the intention of you required. If you did, would you give pleasure to tell me how & what you completed to resolve by means of the intention of problem.

I have comprised the identical tribulations, after I had purchased the innovative laptop by means of Vista and not be able to connect to Access Database. I have encompassed 64 Vista by means of msjet40.dll in SysWOW64 folder; in addition I enclose and installed odbcjt32.dll in the similar folder. What be supposed to I do. I necessitate the Access correlation to connect to statistical submission Clementine commencing from SPSS (it's Jave driven submission). By the way, The Microsoft Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) contributor is denigrating in Windows Vista, and you are powerfully encouraged to utilize one of the inhabitant OLE DB Providers as an alternative. Native OLE DB Providers provide superior application constancy and presentation. Furthermore, native OLE DB Providers determine to be hold up in the future, whereas MSDASQL determine to not have several innovative characteristic added to it.