Thread: How to reproduce the Corrupted Mouse Cursor?

How to reproduce the Corrupted Mouse Cursor?

I have the issue her with the mouse of mine and the issue is really getting high here and I want to know how can I get out of this. I have the Windows 7 on the system and the thing here is that I have seen that the Cursor of the Mouse is really getting distorted. Distorted in the sense that when I try to use it I have seen that it flickers a lot and in addition to that it leaves the traces behind and I am really fed up with this. Will be really happy if you all can come up with the solution here. Also I have seen that the cursor here gets split into the quarters. Is there any solution for this? I have tried all the things that I can here but it also really did not help. Please let me know the way out of here from this.

Re: How to reproduce the Corrupted Mouse Cursor?

I think that there is no issue here and I think that it will be great if you can have the settings for the Mouse check on the Windows 7 here. Please see if you have done some changes in the setting there and because of this you are getting the issue. In addition to this I also want to tell you that it will be great if you can go to the control panel and see for the Mouse option there. Please click on that and see if that can help a bit with this. Please make the necessary changes and you will have the solution for you there. Also please if you cannot have the settings properly then you can just click the Restore Default option there and see if the settings of the mouse gets reversed to the previous stable thing.

In my opinion I think that there is really something that is getting conflicted here and hence you are getting the error here and I think that it will be great if you can have this checked here. Well I think that it will be great if you can just try to reinstall the drivers here and see if that can help a bit in your case. I was having the ATI Radeon Graphic Card and the thing was that I was not having the compatible drivers for the Windows 7 and hence was getting errors with the Mouse and the Screens were getting black and hence was forced to switch back to the Windows XP. Well see if this is the similar situation here as well. Please see if you can find the drivers in your case and if not then I think that going with some other version of the operating system can really do the trick here. Please let me get notified about the same here.

I had this issue of the Mouse when I was using the two monitors and I use to get these kinds of error now and then. I think that is the issue here and hence I am of the opinion that I can help you a bit with this thing here. Well I can suggest you how you can get rid this of the Bug here. Well yes this is a bug. Well I had seen this issue when I was trying to displace the mouse from one corner of the screen to the other and I was able to see that the mouse was getting corrupted here. I was able to get out of this jut by shaking the mouse for 5 seconds and that too at a faster rate. Well I think that you can also give this a try for once and see if that can really help you with the issue here.

I am here with the solution and I think that you all will really love this. Well the thing here is that you might be getting the issue and probably the main reason behind this is the Windows 7 and the graphic card and let me tell you that I was able to get rid of the issue by installing the latest drivers from the ATI that it released recently here. Well that is the only thing that I can suggest you if you are using it here. This package here has the default drivers for the Mouse that is attached with the Windows 7. Hope that you will be able to have this for you here in the Right Manner.

I went in the Mouse setting option in the Control Panel there and was able to get this error rectified there and hence I think that you can also try the same thing here and see if that can help a bit in your case. I went in the Settings and I enabled the Show shadow under mouse pointer option there and in addition to that I disabled the Catalyst AI which is there in the Catalyst Control Panel application. By just making the changes here for this two options I was able to have the mouse of mine working properly here and I think that it is really a great option to try for. Here there is no need of the third party application at all and hence I think that it is the best move so far. Try this and let me know if that really helped.