Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to use Net Send command to Send Message

Windows Software

Old 13-12-2010

How to use Net Send command to Send Message

Hello friends,

I am new member. Can anyone help me this question?
I have 2 computers, Window XP MCE desktop and Vista window laptop.
How can I send a netsend message from XP window desktop to laptop Vista window? Please show me step by step.
Thanks in advance

Ken

Old 15-12-2010

re: How to use Net Send command to Send Message

First make sure that both the device is in LAN connection. Now follow Start> Control Panel> Administrative Tools> Services. Now Find the Messenger service and right click in same and select enable. Now open the command prompt and then type "Net send Computer_name" and hit enter. You will get the notification easily on another computer. So try this out and see whether this is working with the issue of yours.

For more help visit: How to send popup message on network computer from XP to Vista

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,