Thread: Windows 7 slows down due to Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service memory gauge shows 98% in use

Windows 7 slows down due to Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service memory gauge shows 98% in use

At the same time not running any applications or at the same time running applications I become aware of that windows 7 would start by means of my memory as well as a game I play would lag and furthermore discontinue, I look at my memory gauge at the same time as it was up to 98% in exercise I am having four gigs of RAM installed on windows 7. I go to the tools as well as did a check to observe what application was leaking memory then I found that it was wmpnetwk.exe.At what time I close wmpnetwk.exe off my memory would return down to just one gig in use as well as 3gigs to unused. If you have several thoughts how to end this please let me familiar with. Thank you. Once more it’s the application wmpnetwk.exe that makes use of this memory.

Re: Windows 7 slows down due to Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service memory gauge shows 98% in use

I would recommend you to try this trick.Double click on “Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service” furthermore hit stop as well as put it to disable where it state automatic. Click OK.Hope it works but forget regarding music sharing as well as listening plus each and every one those exclusive things.

Re: Windows 7 slows down due to Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service memory gauge shows 98% in use

Attempt updating your PC motherboard drivers manually by seeing at what time it starts up the model as well as download the latest driver from your motherboard manufacturer website, as well bios flash would be fine, I encompass a Pentium dual core by means of 4gb RAM and using windows 7 64 bit home premium as well as a p5n-e sli furthermore had each and every one sorts of applications, subsequent to upgrading bios as well as drivers, troubles disappeared, including 50% processor usage by means of the sound card presently playing music. Furthermore attempt not to make use of windows media player on the way to listen to music a superior program's winamp as well as in my judgment a superior one foobat 1.0 beta offer each and every one that a try and reply back.

You be able to disable the legacy side of the readyboost system however at a standstill remain the readyboot functioning as well as superfetch.Microsoft even though prepared this a legacy filter on the level class ID in the registry. Go to start and type regedit in start search box and press enter. This will open regedit furthermore goto this key value.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}
    On one occasion you click on that KEY. Look on right side you will observe Legacy Fitlers as well as readyboost.Remove the Legacy Fitlers KEY totally. This will put out of action the readyboost on the drive C: in your PC however still remain the fvevol as well as the readybst service running.

This is a general problem associated to Windows Media Network Sharing Service. The small solution is the Media Player search locations are a trouble.Launch your media player program and from the menu/ File /Manage libraries / choose every library (music, video, pictures )as well as verify the paths that it is running as well as confirm it is not excessively close to the root of the volume C: drive. If you encompass numerous users who login to the PC, you may possibly require on the way to do again the process for every user if each and every one user has added managed folders which are aggressively altering on a usual basis.

Sounds similar to it would function. I in fact get off each and every one my song, movies, video, recorded tv from my windows media player. I make use of WMC even though, as well as that is what is hogging each and every one of my processor usage. I attempted performing what you mentioned, however after that the WMC has a bad tendency of now altering it itself as well as searching my whole drive. I believe my trouble may lie by means of the Xbox 360 extender even though. The minute I remove it, the processor dropped to about 2% from 98%.