Thread: Error: Unable to run autochk due to recently installed program. An unspecified error occurred__766f6c756d652e63 3f1

Error: Unable to run autochk due to recently installed program. An unspecified error occurred__766f6c756d652e63 3f1

My netbook is a mini 210 - 1099EA and I have just upgraded from Vista to Windows 7 Home premium, furthermore the whole thing was functioning very well, until just I continue getting the error message : “Autochk cannot run due to an error caused by a recently installed software package.An unspecified error occurred__766f6c756d652e63 3f1”each time I boot my netbook. I am unable to perform system restore furthermore this error inform me on the way to perform a system restore. I have upgraded it by downloading the upgrade from the internet as a result I do not have a CD copy to reinstall it. Can anybody assist me resolve this trouble or else do I have to uninstall each and every one the current software programs?Thank you in advance for any valuable suggestion.

Re: Error: Unable to run autochk due to recently installed program. An unspecified error occurred__766f6c756d652e63 3f1

I also had accurately the similar trouble. I have tried the following suggestion and this worked for me. You can follow the steps listed below hope this will help you to get rid of your trouble:
    1. First I uninstall my AVG antivirus. Uninstall if you have any antivirus on your system,
    2. after this schedule “chkdsk” on reboot
    3. Then Restart your system
    4. At the boot up chkdsk will run and resolve the disk problem
    5. Reinstall your anti-virus(AVG)
    Attempt it as well as if it functions post a respond as a result.

Re: Error: Unable to run autochk due to recently installed program. An unspecified error occurred__766f6c756d652e63 3f1

I would recommend you on the way to scan the PC for any fatal error. You can follow this step to perform the same: At the time of performing chkdsk on the hdd if some bad sectors are found on the hdd at what time chkdsk attempt to fix that sector if some data existing on that might be gone.
    1. Go to start and Click Start
    2. Type cmd and right click and run it as admin
    3. This will open command prompt window type: chkdsk /r
    At what time you reboot your system, your PC will be scanned for errors as well as effort will be made on the way to resolve them.

I as well had the similar trouble, I think that I have fix this trouble by means of the Windows repair function that is available at boot up for the reason that it said it was fixing the hard drive after that finished. On the other hand, I am at a standstill not able to perform a chkdsk, receiving the similar error message as prior to. As you state, system restore will not run if not chkdsk provide the okay as well as chkdsk will not run for the reason that of anything else is incorrect. We require a workaround to this!

I would propose you on the way to run chkdsk utility as of from Windows recovery environment as well as ensure if it be able to recognize any problem as well as repair it. Later on attempt to boot to the desktop as well as check if it assists.
    Procedure to boot the PC in Windows recovery environment as well as run chkdsk utility:
    Note: If your PC is not organize to start from a CD, verify the info that come by means of your computer. You may possibly require to alter your computer's BIOS setting.
    1. Place in the W7 installation compact disk.
    2. Reboot your system.
    3. If provoked, push any key to start Windows.
    4. Select your language settings, as well as after that click Next.
    5. Click Repair your PC.
    6. Select the OS you desire on the way to repair, as well as after that click Next.
    7. On the System Recovery Options menu, select command prompt.
    8. Type:<tt>chkdsk C: /f /r furthermore click enter</tt>

Okay. I have this trouble also. First occur subsequent to Windows 7 suggested I download as well as install an update for Nero 8 – whether it is chance or else not, I do not be familiar with. anyhow, presently to make clear:
    1. I try to perform system restore before update of Nero 8, at the same time as Windows 7 reports file corruption;
    2. I cannot undo file corruption for the reason that there is no means on the way to run chkdsk;
    3. I have yet attempted running chkdsk as of from the Recovery Environment by means of the Windows 7 DVD – similar error message.