Thread: During bootup I get this error message “ Error invoking method: main (java.lang.string)”

During bootup I get this error message “ Error invoking method: main (java.lang.string)”

I have presently purchase HP Mini netbook 210 as well as subsequent to using it just for a few hours it begin popping up at each boot up. I have done a search on the error code however not anything appears on the way to come up, and I don’t recognize the trouble as a result I truly require some assist. I doubtless would not mind as much, however similar to what I said, this machine is just 3 days old. If you have any suggestion regarding top this trouble please let me know. I am running windows 7 starter edition.

Re: During bootup I get this error message “ Error invoking method: main (java.lang.string)”

I recommend you to do a fresh boot on the way to ensure if some third party application is causing this trouble.
    Procedure to troubleshoot a trouble by doing a clean boot in W 7:
    1. Go to start menu furthermore type msconfig in start search box if you are ask for a admin password or confirmation type it.
    2. Click Selective Startup on the General tag
    3. Click to clear the Load Startup Items check box.
    4. Click the Services tag, check the Hide All Microsoft Services check box, as well as after that check Disable All.
    5. Click OK.
    6. At what time you are prompted, select Restart
    If the trouble does not come back at the same time as your PC is in clean boot mode, a background program is probably causing intrusion.

Re: During bootup I get this error message “ Error invoking method: main (java.lang.string)”

You can also try restoring your normal setup. To restore your normal setup use the following instructions.
    1 . 1. Go to start menu furthermore type msconfig in start search box if you are ask for an admin password or confirmation type the password and after that click continue.
    2. Select Normal Startup on the General tab.
    3. You will be prompted fro restart click Ok so that your changes will be saved.

I think that you are getting this problem due to some third party program that was installed already when you purchase the laptop. Follow the above mentioned procedure and observe if you are capable to address the problem. After this do the clean boot as well as by means of some endurance you be supposed to be able on the way to figure it out. Still, in view of the fact that it's new, you may desire to call HP. This will as well make them awake of the trouble thus that they can tackle it.

Practiced the similar error on an HP Mini 210-1036VU. I am using Windows XP service pack 2 obtain a week ago. My trouble is that at what time I set up HP cloud drive as well as make use of the Mini well for a day. Today when I powered it on along with acknowledged a message to the consequence that an Update for HP had fail furthermore on the way to run the update manually at the equivalent time a backlog of Windows XP updates come into view - which I allow run, it takes almost an hour to complete. Following to this I acknowledged the error “Error invoking method: main (java.lang.string) - attempt power off as well as on, I have read on some other post and reinstalling Java does not help. After this I uninstalled ZUM and then error no longer appear after powering ON.Hope this help.

I also had the similar error message coming up. As a result I uninstalled HP Cloud i.e., zumo program and after uninstalling error code has disappeared totally.Appear like a tech problem for HPMy netbook is a mini 210 - 1099EA. Hope this will help you to get rid of this trouble. If you have any other issue please let me know.