Thread: A Recommendation PC Image backup and deployment for series of computers

A Recommendation PC Image backup and deployment for series of computers

I am looking to construct a defaulting representation for a sequence of computers, each and every one of which has the similar specifications. The series of computer are running Windows 7 units. I am looking for a good option to create and deploy images to the ending user’s computers. Is there is any kind of recommendation that can full fill my needs. It will be better if you reply me as soon as possible.

Re: A Recommendation PC Image backup and deployment for series of computers

Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Workstation is the subsequent invention of the Acronis True Image tragedy revival creation for diminutive enterprise atmospheres. Built to defend the rational possession that exists in industry desktops and laptops. This tool unites optimized records fortification and accessibility. It builds a precise disk image of office workstation and backs up the OS applications, key data files and folders. Acronis abridges system refurbish. Users can act upon self-service recoveries of files and folders in instants devoid of administrator intercession. The best this I like in this is an Acronis one-click restore feature allows a whole Windows system can be restored in minutes.

Drive Backup 10 SBS is the one product you really expected for your expectations. It is complete significance failure recovery key for Windows 7. You can get it at the lowly price with a 100% money-back assurance. Under competitive opposition, petite businesses countenance the ever-growing requirement of critical transparency. With Drive Backup 10 SBS, you can have an effectual corporate-level failure recovery way out at the price of a consumer's. Features are as follows
    • Live imaging for Win2K+ systems
    • self-acting data protection system
    • Encryption and password protection for backups
    • No hardware reliance
    • Restore at a coarse level

For Windows 7 I urge that you should definitely go for Handy Backup™ Disaster Recovery. It lets you backup and restores data separately of your major operating system. If your computer falls short, you can instantaneously pack from a recovery drive and renovate your data moreover to the unique HDD or to a special place. Handy Backup Disaster Recovery features:
    • Windows-style Interface
    • OS Backup
    • Selective Hard Disk Backup.
    • Compatibility with Windows Backups

I need to tell you that it s USB device with accost of $29.