Thread: After upgrading application failed to initialize properly 0xc000001d

After upgrading application failed to initialize properly 0xc000001d

I am using windows 7 on my Toshiba laptop and presently did a big update. And today when I start my computer I obtain an error message saying that the app failed to initialize properly 0xc000001d. The application that need to be set up are Avast antivirus and my wireless adapters. Both the application get this error message and prompt to press Ok to terminate them. After this I attempt to open my Firefox but I got the same error message.Each and every one my apps apart from Internet explorer as well as Microsoft software such as Xcel, Word obtain the error message and end. I also try the system restore before the update but no solution. Please help me. Thank you in advance.

Re: After upgrading application failed to initialize properly 0xc000001d

How did the PC obtain into this jumble, did it presently take place abruptly or else did it decline over a period of occasion. Have you attempted scanning the PC for viruses or else malware?I am pretty certain that this trouble shows up for the reason that of a malware or virus. Attempt to scan your PC by means of "Malwarebytes". Ensure that you are running the sacn using Malwarebytes in safe mode.

This all begin at what time I installed new OS, the whole thing functioned very well till the last program was installed such as VLC or some other player furthermore upon restart I just obtain error message. How can I scan my PC for malware if I cannot run any application, it just display blank background with no icons or else task bar. I try this in safe mode but I get the same error even in safe mode..

I would like to know some more details regarding your trouble. May possibly the trouble be because of a bad installation of the OS as well as add ons?Have you not done a new installation of operating system after that?Could you do a correct clean new installation of the OS by format the hard drive previous to reinstalling the whole thing?

Sounds similar to a corrupted hard drive or else additional hardware associated error by means of the computer. Somebody also may like to support this. I solved this trouble. It was malware or a virus I originate several weird name folders in system 32 folder as well as now deleted them furthermore the system is now working usually.

I was viewing that it was a awful install as well as I format hard drive once more furthermore did a new install of the operating system .The trouble was at a standstill there, only some days ago I installed this similar operating system to an additional PC as well as it is workings well. Repeated the similar process (installing windows xp) on two dissimilar PC’s plus for one of the PC’s the similar trouble has occurred two times in a row?