Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

File properties gets change in explorer of windows 7

Windows Software

Old 11-12-2010

File properties gets change in explorer of windows 7

I have the following problem and ask for help. With the exception of PDF files I can for files with any other type of file extensions at the bottom of the properties view and modify the Windows Explorer. Only with PDF files I see a reduced number of property fields (without title and keywords) and cannot change it in Win Explorer. Has anyone have any idea where I was turning in Windows 7 must, so I see all the properties of PDF files in Windows Explorer and can change?

Old 11-12-2010

Re: File properties gets change in explorer of windows 7

In this I just want to know something. Actually you have mentioned that the allocation of Acrobat Reader file change. I guess once you have to change it by using the Firefox. And you are able to do this in under Tools, settings, applications, change the settings. So you just go for this I hope this will help you. And ya if regarding your issue if you have more information then please explain it over here. So I hope on this I can help you in a better way.
Old 11-12-2010

Suppose I have a pdf with a specific title. This was also written by an author. In the file properties is neither the title nor the author. But this is desired. Right-clicking on the properties does not help, because these properties cannot change. In earlier versions of Windows this is achieved easily. A change in an earlier version of Windows and then copy it to a Win7 system is useless because the properties again not be displayed - as if they were not present. This problem exists only for PDF files. And only in the Windows 7. This suggests that there is a setting in Windows 7 that must be altered. But I want to know here that which one?
Old 11-12-2010

I can change the problem. Under Properties> PDF information can (usually) change the title and author of the document. Maybe you have an example. And in this to keep track of documents on several of these, I have always chosen the file name according to the magazine and the issue and added to the file properties, title and author. This is a really clear fund. Unfortunately, that gets under Windows 7 appear to stop what is now my order messed up and also forces me to a long search. Alternatively, I can sure write a list, where all these things are in there, but if you can arrange with the file's Properties, I can directly access the file. Has anyone here a great idea, how can I change this? And maybe even an explanation of why it stopped working just in Win7?

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,