Thread: Outlook is not working anymore

Outlook is not working anymore

I have Outlook 2010 installed on several occasions by different vendors, Microsoft, chip, PC World, etc. Each time the message "Outlook was not working anymore!" I have the old Outlook 2007 either deleted or erased with the installation of Outlook 2010 or leave it. Nothing works. Can someone help me? And please if you have solution for this then please try to post it as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: Outlook is not working anymore

Why your Outlook 2010 does not, I am not able to say devoid of more information. If there may be any error message with a number? Then you were able to look at Microsoft again. So works for me that the complete Office 2010 without any error and that in at least six weeks since everyday use. But if you do not want to deal with it, I recommend that you uninstall the Office 2010 and Office 2007. That will probably be the easiest. If you want to use to test a beta version and you should bring at least some basic knowledge.

I use Outlook a few years and I find the Outlook 2010 (mE) class. So now to your question: There is no error message, it is just. "Does not work Outlook Outlook is restarted" and every time. I also have the full Office 2010 installed, every time Outlook is the message. As much information I know related to this I have post it over here. So I hope this will help you in order to get the solution of your issue.

Such error messages I've seen several times and in all versions of Outlook. Mostly it is the personal folder (PST file). Let create a new and then import the old into the new file. Another option is an add-in from another software that has barricaded themselves. You have to then only have the right to kick and find. Especially for Office 2010 everything has to be down by Office 2007. Dual installations function is usually not traceable and not get error messages. Hope any of this is true with you and help you.