Thread: Windows 7 64 Bit and Office Enterprise 2007 with One Note and IE8 problems

Windows 7 64 Bit and Office Enterprise 2007 with One Note and IE8 problems

Windows 7 is absolutely an enhancement over Windows 98, NT, Millennium edition, 2000 and XP and I put Vista in the same category as Millennium which is awful! On the other hand Windows 7 is getting improved Like NT; Windows 7 is “Not There” just yet! On the other hand, my recommendation for users is to keep away from using the 64 Bit O/s for the reason that IE and Office is not ready for this the public just yet. Do not get me wrong, I make use of the 64 Bit O/s which is huge on my system, but I am irritated to, for the reason that some crucial drivers just do not work or are not available!
    1. You are not able to make use of 64 Bit IE for the reason that there is no Adobe 64 Bit Flash player. Most sites including Microsoft make use of Flash and that feature cannot be utilized. on the other hand, you are able to run the 32 Bit IE version under Windows 7 which does work! This feature is documented, and is not made easy to discover for non-tech users.
    2. One of my pet peeves is that Office 2007 One Note has no Printer Driver. That is almost certainly the worst mistake in Office History! Anyone running a 64 Bit O/s (Vista or Win 7) is not able to print to One Note.

At present there is no resolution for this subject which is mighty annoying. I make use of One Note regularly, and rather like it. What do I do at the present that I am not able to make use of it? What is the resolution and how rapidly will the "patch" be made obtainable so that Office 2007 is working once more. I have the Enterprise edition and it should have a One Note driver. It’s been out long enough at the present? What’s wrong Microsoft? I would love to hear some responses to this problem.

Re: Windows 7 64 Bit and Office Enterprise 2007 with One Note and IE8 problems

Just want to say thank you for your post. Adobe is at present working on a 64bit version, but release is unidentified at this time. In regards to Office 2007, please click here to post your concerns. This link is to the Office community. You can also click here to recommend any feature changes or updates that you would like to see made in the future. So regarding this I know only t5his much so I hope this will help you.

I am also using the windows 7 as an operating system. And I have win7 of 64 bit along with the 8GIG of ram. But in my case the problem is with the AMD/ATI video drivers. So if you guys know how to fix this issue then please tell me over here. Related to this issue I have visited many of the forum site but till now I am not able to get perfect solution for this issue. And ya I forget to tell you that I have office 2007 enterprise and my one launches. So please give me any suggestion regarding this.

In fact I have used up excessively much money and time for this to be satisfactory. I will discover one more program on line which will provide me the much needed concentration and demeanor of which I am a convention. I am tired of feeling like a victim by Microsoft once more time. These are not answers but simply patroness plan to acquire you off their backs. I believe you guys at Microsoft should be ashamed and publically apologize for your insolence and poor professionalism. If you are not able to make your product work at least give me my money back.