Thread: How to convert Flip videos to wmv format

How to convert Flip videos to wmv format

I have bought a new Flip Mino/Mino HD digital camcorder and this recorder is great to make capture videos but I have noticed one problem now. Actually I was trying to edit some videos captured by Flip. This camcorder generates H.264/mpeg-4 video formats which is not accepted by many video players. When I tried to edit these videos from the Windows Movie Maker which didn't accepted the format generated by Flip recorder. Can you guys tell me how to convert Flip Video to the WMV format so that I can use it in the Windows Movie Maker. Will it be decreasing the quality of videos?

Re: How to convert Flip videos to wmv format

Alter video, divide video, unite videos and burn DVDs. Magic Video Converter meets all your requirements for DVD CD / SVCD format video alteration. It can alters and divide a broad range of formats such as AVI, MPEG, MPEG 1, MPEG 2, MPEG 4, VCD, DVD, SVCD, RMVB, RM, WMV, MOV, DIVX, etc ... And the transformed files can be played on your iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Google Android, Mobile MP4, PS3, PSP and Sony Walkman! This function is appropriate for users who hope to play the video straight after the end of conversion. It's expedient for you to have a try. Always split video capture is now updated.

I suggest you to download the Magic 3GP Video Converter which is excellent converter able to spend your favorite video clips to a format 3GP/3GP2 for mobile phone or MP4, MPEG-4, MPEG and even Mp3. Magic 3GP Video Converter provides many options to adjust the quality of the outbound file and modify its size. You'll see the simplicity in using the program and you can give benefit through support for batch conversion (processing multiple files at once) and the different formats it accepts: 3GP, AVI, DV, DIF, MOV, Flash, MPEG, MP2, MP3, OGG, AAC, MP4, M4A, NUT, AC3, H261, H264, M4V, YUV, AU, AIF, WMV, ASF, MPG, MPA, VOB, CMF, MKV, MPC, RM, MPP and STR.

Quick Media Converter is a freeware video converter based on ffmpeg. It can convert media video and audio to various formats: FLV, AVI, Mpeg, Mov, Divx, Xvid, iPod, 3gp, 3g2 and so on. This tool integrates an intuitive interface and can be used by all. Quick Media Converter now has CamStudio , software to record what you see on your screen in order to make tutorials and demo video in AVI format which you can then convert in order to add them to your phone, your blog or your iPod.

With Koyote Free Video Converter you can convert the entire file or it will be possible to cut a part to keep only what you want, thanks to its editing tool. You can preview the result before you start converting. User side, the program is simple. It can simply import the file to convert, choose the output format, audio and video codec, bitrate, etc.. Presets are available in the format you choose or as the device which is intended converts the file (iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, etc..). Other features: it can extract audio tracks from video formats AAC, WAV, MP3, etc.. and it supports batch file conversion. Adding more files in the list, you can apply different conversion settings for each program and will treat one after the other. Koyote Free Video Converter is a simple software that converts any type of video quickly and that's the essence of what is expected of such software.