Thread: Windows XP giving ''the file aq0dwejl.sys’’ error while formatting

Windows XP giving ''the file aq0dwejl.sys’’ error while formatting

I having problem with my windows XP service pack 3. It’s corrupted by viruses and spyware. I have tied to remove viruses by using my updated antivirus but it’s not work, I thought problem in antivirus so I change my antivirus but still its same problem viruses found but cannot remove or delete from computer. So at last I take decision to format entire computer but my computer unable to format it’s giving ''the file aq0dwejl.sys’’ Type of error, so I don’t know what id the reason behind this. If anybody has idea or suggestion for solving this problem then please tell me.

Re: Windows XP giving ''the file aq0dwejl.sys’’ error while formatting

I think its problem with your BIOS setting in operating system BIOS have AHCPI mode settings, if its turn off then read error can be occurs your system unable to read new data. For this you need to on that settings and then you can also scan your disk to make sure your drive is working properly. If drive having any problem then also causing this problem. If still you facing the same problem then might chance of problem in hard disk, you need to contact your hard disk manufactures service center.

I think you need to try Malware removal software which also called malicious removal software. Malware specially made for protecting a computer or network from any damage. Its normally includes all types of removal for viruses, spyware, Trojan horses, adware, worms, dialers and hijackers. Some of the viruses are hidden in your system that unable to find out by any antivirus but if you are using malware removal then it has capacity to find out all types of viruses including hidden and invisible viruses in your system. So instead formatting your system gets malware removal software and uses it.

As per systems design I f you attempt to format any removable storage device which is larger than 2GB then you need to use the file allocation table (FAT) file system. For this you follow some steps that are:
    • Click on Start, and go on Run.
    • In the blank space, type cmd, and then press enter.
    • In the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER
    • format drive: /FS:FAT /V:label
    • Where drive is the drive letter for the removable storage device and label is the label for the device.
    • Go after the instructions on the screen to format the device.

This problem can happen if you create partition during setup because if you create partition while setup then hard disk format option with file allocation table is not available .This problem occurs if you create a partition of more than 32 GB. You unable to format hard disk which more than 32GB by using file allocation table. In fact windows XP cannot support FAT 32 file system. You cannot make FAT 32 more than 32 GB by usingWindows XP setup. You can use NTFS file system for formatting data which is more than 32 GB. One more alternative is to start from Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition or Microsoft Windows 98 Startup disk and use the Format tool consist in the disk.

Go to the BIOS and turn off AHCPI mode, that sometimes causes read issues such as one you are seeing.

Also do a disk scan to make sure your drive is OK, an error on the drive can also cause an error like this.
    YouTube