Thread: Backup application failed to run

Backup application failed to run

For about four months the backup does not work in Windows, when I try to start it give me an error message "Unable to start the backup application because of an internal error: Server execution failed. (0x80080005)". I searched and searched on the Internet this problem, but I cannot find a solution Then, I wanted to try to make a hard disk image with Acronis True Image but it gave me problems that relate to the planning, I think that these things are linked. Do not say "safety boot that I've done that and the backup does not work the same. How can I fix it?

Re: Backup application failed to run

Try a reinstall on-place ": Start Windows normally. Insert the Windows 7 DVD optical drive and run setup. Choose how to install "update". Will not be affected programs and data. All system files are overwritten. After the last restart go to Windows Update and install important updates and critical. So you just go for this and you will get your solutions.

I have read all this and in this you just make an image instead of doing all these. And you just follow this and soon you will get solution. Control Panel> Backup and restore> create image of the system indicates an internal or external hard drive connected. And then check whether problem get fixed if it is not then restart your PC and then see it I am sure that it will get fixed.

I am also going through this but in this my main problem to me is from windows kaspersky does not, on another laptop with windows 7 home premium installed and Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 works. I think it started when I wanted to use the virtual disk as a virtual machine with virtualbox, and I've got the privileges, and then not start back up, even though I deleted those files. If you want then you can go for this.