Thread: Dell wireless Bluetooth 370 mini-card stopped working in windows 7

Dell wireless Bluetooth 370 mini-card stopped working in windows 7

I have Dell Studio XPS 1340 which I bought 8 months ago running windows 7 64bit build 7600 by means of an interior Dell wireless Bluetooth 370 mini-card. Today the gadget stopped functioning. When I hit up my devices there is an unidentified gadget beneath Universal Serial Bus controllers. When I right click and obtain properties, gadget position is: Windows has stopped this gadget since it has details trouble. Why this problem occurs can anybody tell me the solution for this issue?

Re: Dell wireless Bluetooth 370 mini-card stopped working in windows 7

I was also having the same problem but I fixed it I think you should to try the thing which I have done to get the desired solution for the problem. I have solved the issue by disabling the USB power share which should be done from the BIOS and after doing all these things just restart the system and then see if this fixes the issue or not. I think this will resolve the issue as it was working for me to getting the desired solution.

I am also having the same problem with my dell laptop as mine also stopped working so I have done the following thing to get the solution but fails. I have attempt modernize windows, installing the driver as of the comp manufacturer by means of no luck. The set up process regularly end because it is not capable to notice the gadget and will state "please plug in or turn on your Bluetooth device." The gadget is plug up in, it is twisted on and the light intended for it is on. Please allow me be familiar with what I require to do to attach.

I think this will help you to get the desired solution for the issue as I have got the things working for me so I hope this will help you. As I have left as of Bluetooth connections permanent just a little minutes to having no fall associations in the previous 24 hours. In a nutshell you require downloading the Wireless 370 Bluetooth driver intended for the Dell Studio XPS form 1647. This driver contain Widcomm edition 6.2.0.9603. You can download R235898 this and then install it into the system and I think this will help you to get the desired solution full downloaded file name is DELL_WIRELESS-370-BLUETOOTH-_A02-1_R235898.exe.
    Last edited by CitricAcid; 08-12-2010 at 05:06 PM.

I contain similar wireless card on a dell laptop and it was working very well until I allow my laptop dash out of battery to recalibrate the battery indicator, following resume I am receiving this mistake and have attempt re-setting it and re-installing it however keeps popping this mistake which is actually irritating as I use Bluetooth for my mouse a rapid Google explore initiate a hot fix for this mistake on windows vista except no such attach for windows 7.