Thread: How to trouble shoot the driver problem from the computer with windows 7

How to trouble shoot the driver problem from the computer with windows 7

I am using the system with windows 7 64 bit operating system which I have recently installed into the system after formatting the system. Actually I have upgraded the system with the windows 7 as I was previously using windows XP. After formatting the system I found that it is working fine but showing the message that the troubleshooting is needed to the system you are using as there are some problems into the system. I can observe that there is yellow triangle on the PC icon. I have searched and found that there are with my Microsoft Virtual Wi-Fi Miniport Adapter its driver has problem which I am not able to fix. Please help me.

Re: How to trouble shoot the driver problem from the computer with windows 7

I think this problem can be fixed by using the Intel chipset as per my search I can advise you that you are using the Microsoft Virtual Wi-Fi Miniport Adapter which is normally uses the Intel chipset. I think this fault can be corrected as you have to check that all the drivers you are using in the system are latest and updated. As you found that all the drivers are latest and updated then you need to usninsatll the device and then reinstall the device with the latest driver. If you are not using the Intel chipset then let us know to assist you with some other ideas.

I have done as you have suggested checking out the chipset I am using I have done accordingly but I am not certain but it does not seem that it is from the Intel. I have also done checking the driver update but not able to find that it is updated or not. So I have searched on the net but not able to install it. I guess I will have to exist by means of the yellow triangle except it is the cause for uncommon freezes and crashes, the item works.

I think the problem you are getting with the driver of Microsoft Virtual Wi-Fi Miniport Adapter can be resolved by doing some steps which I am giving you below:
    • First of all go to the control panel and then proceed to the control panel.
    • Now as you have entered into the control panel then from there goes to the Device manger.
    • After going to the device manger right click on each yellow sign and then choose the properties.
    • After this you will get a list from the list go away to bottom information and fix here Hardware Ids. This will give the information what is it and then you will come to know what exactly the problem is so that we will able to solve the problem easily.

I am having the issue something which is similar to this and I have already done the steps which you have told to do that is of Hardware Ids and after doing that I found this which I think can be solved by someone 5d624f94-8850-40c3-a3fa-a4fd2080baf3}\vwifimp. I have done goggling but didn’t get any solution for this problem. I have got solution from this forum so I am again with this problem and hoping someone will be able to solve this issue because my laptop crashes and goes to the blue screen because of this problem. I'm only having a issue with the miniport adapter not the keyboard and I am so frustrated. Please help me.

I was having the same problem with my laptop which is from dell. I have contacted with the manufacturer as it was a new laptop and I have this system under warranty period so I have contacted with them for the problem and they told me to do restore factory settings. They explains me each and every steps how to start and restore procedure and after 45 minutes I was able to do every this as I have turned the laptop on for the first time. After restoring the laptop little orange triangle gone now I not getting any issues. So I think you too have to contact with the manufacturer of the laptop and I am sure they will resolve your problem.