Thread: Hyperlinks is not working in Outlook and MS Office

Hyperlinks is not working in Outlook and MS Office

For a few days I am not able to open via e-mail links in Outlook2010. The same happens with URLs in Excel / Word (Home & Student 2007), etc. The message is always "This operation has limitations because" The assistance given under Answers have led to no success. I think I've captured the fun of Trial Installation of IE9beta because after the removal of IE9beta and restoration of IE8 for the first time I noticed this problem.

Re: Hyperlinks is not working in Outlook and MS Office

I spoke to an administrative command prompt! Start menu, open and cmd typing, and Ctrl + Shift + Enter. The command prompt window then indicates that the administrator mode is active, if necessary. Perhaps this is why because of some repair instructions from my blog do not run any of the idea. Otherwise I would have basically say no IE9 in an "early beta" testing on a production system, but this in a virtual machine a la Virtual box tried. Since it can have a snapshot mode, which I discard changes an installation.

Most of the users sometimes have the problem with Microsoft Outlook that links can no longer click on news. The program reports "operation has been canceled due to restrictions on the computer. Please contact your administrator. "Pretty stupid if the user himself is an administrator - or on Windows 7 Professional potters, where in fact no group policies for reconciliation of software restrictions are supported by gpedit.msc.

The Cause for the Corrupted registry entries in the "error" is already known from previous versions of MS Outlook and basically has nothing to do with MS Outlook. Cause is a corrupted configuration of Internet settings. The HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Classes \ html file \ shell \ open \ command is missing or damaged or overwritten. Microsoft has 4 a Knowledge Base article published], the 7/Microsoft Outlook 2010 for Windows is also true. Usually the error occurs as a result of the installation (and removal) of an additional browser on. Then in the command is the value "C: \ Program Files \ Internet Explorer \ iexplore.exe"-no home override the installed browser. The background is that this browser enters the default browser. Collateral damage is that Microsoft Outlook is still dependent on the Internet Explorer as a client, because the alternative browsers usually do not have the required functionality. So regarding your issue I know this much and whatever information I will get related to this I will inform you here.

In this the registry settings can be used by any user without in-depth knowledge to restore Windows 7 with a few mouse clicks. Start Internet Explorer 8 and select the toolbar button menu extras. Open, click the menu on the Internet Options command. Click the Advanced tab of the Properties window, Internet Options on the Reset button. Unfortunately the settings of Internet Explorer reset. After closing the Properties window on the OK button to reboot the problem should be fixed by Microsoft Outlook, but one after.