Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Are Data Erasers securable

Windows Software

Old 06-12-2010

Are Data Erasers securable

Hello friends I would want to know that is erasing the unwanted data from the hard drive is safe. I am having lots of data ion my system and I would want to wipe out some of the data in order to free some of the space in the hard disk. I want to know that is it safe to use this software in clearing the data , so that there wouldn't be any loss of the data from the hard drive.

Old 06-12-2010

Re: Are Data Erasers securable

Hey you can use the C Cleaner software to erase the bad memory form the hard disk and also it can help you to remove the temporary files if there are any form the hard disk. I am using this software since I have computer system and I haven't found any lost of data from the hard disk. So I must tell you that you should also use the software without any worry to clear out the bad portion of the memory in the hard disk.
Old 06-12-2010

Hey if you are looking for freeing up the memory from the hard disk then the best option is to remove the unwanted programs from the hard disk. But the best way to remove the programs is by removing the programs from the control panel rather then directly deleting the files from the drive or the desktop. If you directly delete the file from the desktop then this will not remove all the files that is in the programs, it will just remove the file name. So go to the control panel and then remove this programs.
Old 06-12-2010

Hey I think that all the cleaner programs are very securable and that you will not loose any data from the hard disk in any way. Also, you can go to the start menu and type %temp% in the run command, this will give all the temporary files and so you can delete what ever you want to free the memory so that you can be able to put some more data in it.
Old 07-12-2010
sennydell

When you delete a data on your computer, the actual data in the file is not replaced. The space used by this file is simply marked as free for use with other data.This data delete and your memory to free.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,