Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Pictures appear in form of blue question mark

Windows Software

Old 06-12-2010

Pictures appear in form of blue question mark

Hello friends I have got a Powerbook G4 OS X 10.5 which I am using for quite some time now. Now the problem is that my cousin who is located in USA have uploaded his college photos on the website which he has created and when I am accessing that image it just shows me a blue screen with a question mark on it. Can any one help me to know what is this problem about and what can be done so as to solve the problem and I will be able to see the image on my laptop.

Old 06-12-2010

Re: Pictures appear in form of blue question mark

Hey I think that the website which you are trying to access is based in US so that could be one of the reason for you not able to visualize the image on your laptop. So I think that it can be the difference of the server that is not providing you with the all the information on the page that he is trying to upload. If you really want to see the image then request him to send the image to your email.
Old 06-12-2010

Hey I think that it is the problem of the browser that you are using. The browser might not have the support to show the images that your cousin have uploaded in the website. The browser might have not got the coding to support the image type. So I request you to use some other type of browser to help you to see the images clearly on the website. I think Safari will be the best option since you are using Apple laptops.
Old 06-12-2010

I think that while installing the operating system, you might have not selected the plug in that are required by the browser to show the appropriate content. So what you can do is that you can either go to the settings of the browser to select the type of the images that has been uploaded by your cousin so that the images get easily displayed in the browser of your laptop.
Old 06-12-2010

Hey I also had a similar problem with my browser not able to show some of the content on the website. I had tried many options ranging from installing new browser and even the operating system but none of them solved my problem. But when I had contacted for providing a solution to solve this problem they suggested me to change the security settings for the browser to "always trust these certificates" for the particular website. And it worked after that. I hope this helps you also with the image problem.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,