Thread: Realtek Audio Drivers cannot pick the sound on Windows 7

Realtek Audio Drivers cannot pick the sound on Windows 7

I have this time built a desktop pc for me and the things here are that I had done a lot of searching and finally came up with the specifications here in my case. I have the Windows 7 on the system and in addition to this I this time had the Motherboard from the EVGA. I have the EVGA X58 motherboard; as I got it at much cheaper rate. I thought that it will serve me well but at the start itself I had some of the issues with the drivers but well all was solved when I got the drivers from the Realtek so that I can deal with the Windows 7. Everything was working fine but I have recently noticed that the issue has started to rise with the Motherboard and I have seen that I cannot have the sound recorded here in this case. What in the world can you all here can suggest me for this.

Re: Realtek Audio Drivers cannot pick the sound on Windows 7

As you are having issue with the recording of the sound I think that there is nothing with the drivers to do with and I think that it will be wise if you can go to the settings and see if you can find any option there that can help you a bit with the situation here. As you have mentioned that you are using the Windows 7 then you can just follow the path here and can see if this can help you here with the recording. In the Windows 7 go to the Control Panel. In the Control Panel go to Sounds. After that in the list of the Recording tab just make a right-click. After that choose to show all the disabled device. See if this can help you with the issue here. If that cannot then you can see for the setting in the Stereo Mix devices.

Looking at all the things and summing up all at once I think that you will have to have the upgrades for all the drivers that you have on the system and I think that is the only think that can bring up the magic here. In such cases as you have mentioned here I think that there is a lot to be downloaded and I think that the updates downloading will really serve in a good manner here. Hope that you will have the one from there as well. Just visit the official site of the Graphic Card and see if you can have the drivers there.

Well if I would have been in your place for sure I would have dig for the drivers in the first place and I really think that you should also try to do the same. Well in addition to all the things that I have mentioned here I would also like to point out one thing that the issues related to the Windows 7 and the drivers are really going long and hence I think that you will be required to run the Drivers that are compatible with the system. I mean to say go and search for the drivers that can run on the Windows 7 and if you cannot have the one for you then you can go and have the one that can run on the Vista as I have witnessed some of the cases where drivers for the Vista have really worked on the Windows 7 and hope that with this trick you will also have the perfect match for you as well. Please let me know if what i have suggested really helped you here.
    Last edited by GeforceUser; 06-12-2010 at 04:20 PM.

To bring some more light and some liveliness to the discussion I have here something really that can help you. Well I do not have the Motherboard from the EVGA but I have the one from the Giga Byte and the thing with this motherboard is that I have to disable the Mic input in at first so that I can have the sound recorded from the Line in. I do not know the exact reason but I have seen that it does not see both of them simultaneously. Well I can just suggest you to have this on a try and see if that can bring the magic and can turn the whole scenario here.

If you ask me I think that it will be a better think to have the updates for the Windows and I think that it can really help with some really helpful things here. Hope that you will have the things in the proper manner. Well I have seen that the updates here have brought number of things here. It has fetched drivers for some unrecognized devices and with that drivers that devices are working fine. Well that is the only thing that I will suggest you at the moment. See if you can be benefitted with this as well.