Thread: Software for secure data recovery for windows

Software for secure data recovery for windows

I am employee in one of the database management company. I need to transfer data on daily bases and also need to download data and have to keep save for my office work for that purpose I have bought a new laptop with one TB hard disk and also buy new external hard drive but before someday some of the data are deleted from my laptop which I had transfer to my eternal hard disk and also unseen from that external hard disk. I don’t know why these happen but I think I need secure software for secure data recovery. If any one idea why this happen and what is the solution for this please suggest me and also I would like to know any secure software which I can use for this transportation of data.

Re: Software for secure data recovery for windows

I have one best option for you for better data recovery THAT IS PANDORA. Its best software I have experienced. I would like to tell you some basic features of this software that are:
    • Pandora is can recover deleted file from NTFS and FAT-formatted volumes.
    • It can scan your entire hard drive and make an index of existing files and removed files and folders on any partition on your Hard disk.
    • In this you can easily browse hierarchy of deleted files and you can search functionality also if you know at least one thing form this: file size, partitions name last access date of the fie or creation date of files then you can find that file.
    • It can also give you back all hidden, compressed, archived or encrypted files. The main fatuere of this software is that its compatible with nearby all operating systems like windows XP, windows 2003, windows vista and windows 7.
    • So if you buy this software for your secure data recovery so its defiantly best option for you.

There one software which is form windows so you can definitely trust on it. Its stellar Phoenix windows data recovery. Its award wining data recover tool. It recovers format drives and deleted data form harddrives. For FAT and NTFS its work as partition recovery software. Deleted documents, files in MS office, photo, audio, video all types of data can be recovered easily by this software. It can also recovered data from external devices like hard drive and USB , CD,DVD .It work on t situation of sudden data loss b y any cause like power failure . Hard ware failure, natural disaster .it used in various levels from small to large corporate recovery of data house.

I have no idea about how to recover of deleted data in your case but I can tell you some important tips to you that what to do when you face sudden data loss situation.
    • Turn off all the plugs while you are using for computer or external devices.
    • If hard disk is connected to computer then don’t restart computer, first remove all external dives and then start your computer. This is must remember in case of water damaged.
    • Try to avoid damage hard ware devices like open circuit, broken wire.
    • If you are no sure how to use recovery software then don’t us it without experts help .
    • Don’t try to disassemble hard drive by your own.
    • Try to contact service provider t o solve this problem.
    • Follow this suggestion then you no need to worry of loss of you r data.

I don’t know exact problem of the data loss from your laptop but i have some idea of hard drive. There are some of the reasons for sudden loss of data. It comes in two category Mechanical failure and logical failure. In mechanical failure there is problem with hard drive which related to physical, there might be chances of the internal mechanism are broken. If spin process ifs not correct properly then can be chances of this problem. Faulty motors or head crashes are some of the reasons in this type of failure.Another session is of logical failure its can happen when operating system is not well recognized the hard disk for transmission of the data or if the transmission of data is not transferred with the integrity of data means data which is in the bits and bytes are stored on the hard disk is in incorrect method . Examples of logical failure are data corruption, software errors, accidental data deletion or formatting. So this is best way to recover your data .