Thread: Not able to install the driver for the HP Office jet J6450 in windows 7

Not able to install the driver for the HP Office jet J6450 in windows 7

I have recently purchased the HP Officejet J6400 printer for my personal use but as usual it needs the driver to install into the software so that it will work with the system. I try to set up the printer drivers on behalf of my HP Officejet J6400 on my Windows 7 panel. The HP software would not set up since it wasn't carry by the operating system. My PC encompasses a Core I-7 920 CPU by means of 4 GB of RAM set up on an Asus P6T Deluxe v2 motherboard. The HP drivers are in favor of Windows v 10.0.0 and usually sustain for Windows 2000, XP, and Vista. Does anybody have any proposition for resolve this circumstance? Please help me.

Re: Not able to install the driver for the HP Office jet J6450 in windows 7

I think your way of installing the driver is not right do I would like to tell you how I have done for this when I needed the driver for my HP laser jet 1300 printer. First of all go to the download page of the HP website and then download the driver which is recommended for the compatibility of your operating system. As soon as the download is completed then just click on the installation .exe file and after that I select “troubleshoot compatibility” option which is provided by the windows 7. Windows 7 RC gives an alternative to “Try Recommended Settings”. After this click on the windows 7 RC and it will install the driver to the system and then you will be able to use your printer.

I think the driver is not installed because your driver is not compatible with the systems type that it might not be from the compatible with the operating system which you have contain that is 32 bit or 64 bit. So download the driver which is compatible to your system. So try doing this and I hope you will find the solution after this. Try using driver after downloading from the HP website.

After downloading the driver I found that the printer will labor wireless but in order to acquire the scanner or fax task to work I had to fix my laptop to the copier by means of a fire wire link. USB did not work moreover. Is there a probable time at what time the software will be modernized for utilize by means of Windows 7 so that all of the printers task will work or is the printer now complete out of date due to the setting up of Windows 7. Please help me in regarding this.