Thread: Windows 7 is not working with HP laserjet 1300

Windows 7 is not working with HP laserjet 1300

I recently purchased an hp LaserJet 1300 and just downloaded and installed Window 7 Home Premium to the system I am using which is also contain an Intel i3 processor. But the problem is hp LaserJet 1300 and Window 7 Home Premium that do not work mutually. I have tried downloading the drivers which are compatible with the system but it won't download, or at least somewhat occur that reason the download window to state download unsuccessful. The 1300 was an extremely admired printer and is still doing fine work now. When can a reliable driver be probable? Please help me or suggest me the solution for this issue.

re: Windows 7 is not working with HP laserjet 1300

I think the drivers for the system and the printer you are using are easily available on the net but the source you are using to download the driver is I think not supporting you to provide the better driver compatible with your system. So I would like to tell you to download the drivers from the HP website as they will provide you a better driver which I think might be compatible to your system as well as you printer which you are using with the system. So try downloading the driver from the HP website and then see the problem is goes away or not.

I think you need to download the driver from here which will help you out of the problem. As you have entered to this site you need to specify that why are you here so click for the option from the site and the you need to enter the product for which you are downloading the driver then it will take you to the appropriate link and then you can download the driver as you needed. try doing this and then let me know did you have got the solution for the issue.
    Last edited by Blazej; 04-12-2010 at 09:36 PM.

I was also facing the issue which is somewhat similar to you and found that it was an issue which is related to the driver and so I have downloaded the driver which is compatible with the Hp laser jet and as well as with the windows 7 too. So I would like to tell you to download the driver from where I have downloaded but remember that you have to download the driver according to the system type that is you are using the operating system is 32bit or 64 bit. I think this will help you to as I have got the solution.