Thread: How to Navigate in 3D space in Blender

How to Navigate in 3D space in Blender

I am working on three dimensions, so I found the Blender useful for doing it. Let me first explain you my needs. To work in three dimensions, it is essential to change at will the views of the scene. From the View menu of the 3D Window you can choose one of three views of the defaults in Blender: lateral (side), frontal (front) and second (top). Now the point is that I am not aware of using the Blender. I want some help regarding the navigation in 3D space. I am expecting some help from your side as soon as possible, so that I can carry with my work.

Re: How to Navigate in 3D space in Blender

We recall also seen using the 3 (side), 1 (front), 7 (top) on the numeric keypad. It is important to learn to work with the keys, greatly increasing productivity. Another view is important room (accessible from the View menu and pressing 0 on the numeric keypad) is the view that will be used in rendering. You can also rotate the view of a corner as you wish: just place the mouse in the 3D window and move the mouse while holding down the wheel. To obtain the transfer of the view and press Shift, always pressed the mouse wheel. To zoom, just use the mouse wheel or press + or - on the numeric keypad. Additionally, selecting one or more objects and press on the numeric keypad / button or choose View> View Local you can view only the selected objects. To return to the global view, simply press / or View> Global View. To handle many objects together, we can group them into layers and displayed by turning the desired levels. Blender has 20 levels (visible in the 3D window). To select a layer, just click the left button to select more than one, repeat this process by holding down Shift. To move objects from one level to another, are selected, press M (move) and choose the target layer.

The scene and the objects it contains can be viewed in the 3D window in several ways:
    • Bounding Box: instead of rectangular objects are drawn proportionate in size and shape, each object
    • Wireframe: The items consist only of lines that identify the simple
    • Solid: surfaces, even if not lit, are opaque
    • Shaded: matt surfaces are designed using a simple calculation for lighting
    • Textured: Surfaces are drawn looking for a good accuracy, also making use of calculations for lighting.
    To switch between views, simply press Shift + z or using the Window menu of the 3D.

Blender is a software for creating multiple 3D content. It can be used for modeling, animation, rendering, video post-production and the creation of entire 3D games. Blender opening for the first time, we are shown the default interface is divided into three parts: the main menu at the top, the 3D window and the window in the middle of the buttons below.

You can freely customize the interface, creating or deleting new windows. Click with right mouse button on the edge between two windows, a menu appears to separate or merge areas.

By selecting "Split Area" creates a new window, with "Join" instead join the two windows into one. Finally we can decide the placement of right-click and select "Top" or "Bottom" (or "No Header" to delete it). To save a file as "blend" right in Blender, you choose Save As from the File menu (top), or press F2. Will appear as a window where you can name the file and choose where to save it. To open a file we use the Open File menu item (or you can press F1). A window will appear that will be highlighted through a square next to the name, the file formats "blend". As you work on the scene, with the mouse pointer in the 3D Window, you can press the space bar to bring up one of the most useful tools: the Toolbox.

As you work on the scene, with the mouse pointer in the 3D Window, you can press the space bar to bring up one of the most useful tools: the Toolbox.
    It contains six main contexts and various sub-contexts. The contexts of interest are "Add" (which allows you to add new things), "Edit" and "Transform" (which displays the operations that can be done on selected objects), three, Select, Object, View, can be reached also the tool of the 3D Window. The buttons are grouped in the "Buttons Window" (usually low). It shows six main contexts, which in turn can be divided into sub-contexts. In each context, the buttons are grouped in panels that can reposition the window by clicking the left button and dragging the header. They also can be aligned by choosing the layout of a menu that appears by right-clicking in the Buttons window.

One of the most important sub-context is what allows the rendering of your scene. There can be accessed by pressing F10 or by finding the sub-context "Rendering Buttons" within the context of "Scene". It is composed of several panels. In the Format Panel and decide on the size of the render: you can choose one of the standard sizes listed on the right (PAL, NTSC, default, preview, etc.). Or we can set the desired size (in pixels) by changing the values "SizeX and "SizeY. Also through this panel, you can choose the output format. In fact, clicking on the word "Jpeg" a pop-up menu will appear where there are formats that Blender can create animations or images. In the Render panel, however, is the "Render". It serves to render its scene. Alternatively, the same result can be achieved by pressing the F12 key. The other panels of this important sub-context.

i think download lynda Blender tutorial will help...5 gb video tutorial covered all portion....