Thread: Need a good Username Generator

Need a good Username Generator

I visit a lot of time many of the sites. Almost all of them require me to register on their site to continue. However, I cannot remember my username on all those sites. Moreover I don't have so many usernames which can be unique on all those sites. This is the reason why I need a software which can handle this kind of stuff. I just want an application which can generate username's for me which should be unique for a site and I can make a note of it for my further login. Is there any username generator which I can use to generate username for me?

Re: Need a good Username Generator

If you are trying to automatically generate a username for a website which is unique for the site and have been never used on that particular site then this is not possible. Yes, you cannot do that because such an application requires the access to the database of the website to examine if there is any username free. And this is not at all possible. Because a tool will not get the database access anyhow. So in my opinion there is no such easy tool to generate the username for anyone.

RoboForm is the best software for you. It automatically fills in those ubiquitous Web-based forms. You don't even have to worry about remembering your username and passwords. Keep all your logins completely in sync with this software. You can access your favorite sites quickly and securely with this. You can even save time with easy one-click form filling. All you need to do is let the RoboForm Password Manager fill in your data on almost any web form.

To Bull50, isn't there any software which can at least generate some username for me that I manually can try out on the site for registration? I can understand that fetching information from the database is not possible and if we do that then that becomes illegal. However I just want an application which suggests me some name for registration. I don't want to take the headache of guessing some names and then try out on the site, then if it is already taken repeat the same procedure again and again until we have a unique unused username. And to GeforceUser, does Roboform just generates the name or it tries to login to the site automatically? If it does the later job then I don't want that because it is not legal I think and I may get banned in the near future. I just want the username suggestions and do not to login automatically. And for the feature of remembering the login username and password, that's impressive.

You can even use identitygenerator site to generate any information you want. With this site, you can instantly generate a large list of random identities using the free name generator. In this site, you are provided with a table. In this table you are supposed to make the selections like Data Type (where you will be selecting which kind of information you want, as in your case "name"), Examples (where you will be selecting some more detail information about the same, like gender in your case) and then finally you can click on the "Generate" button to have the list. You can try out any of the names appearing in the list for username on a site.