Thread: Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Print Spooler Keeps Crashing

Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Print Spooler Keeps Crashing

In recent times I upgraded my system from Windows Vista Home Premium to Windows 7 Ultimate edition. Even though the system on the whole has been working fine, I have been not capable to print, let alone view my printers as the print spooler service keeps crashing. When I attempt printing in various programs I find an error saying I require to install a printer before printing though when selecting yes to install a printing, I get an error message saying something along the lines of not being able to add the "add printer" dialogue because I the spooler isn't running.

Re: Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Print Spooler Keeps Crashing

Firstly, I would recommend you to run printer troubleshooter in addition to make sure if you come across the similar problem. For that you have to Open the Printer troubleshooter by pressing the Start button, plus after that pressing Control Panel. And then In the search box you have to type troubleshooter after that press Troubleshooting. in Hardware and Sound, and at the last Use a printer.

Hey from my opinion this activity happens if existed printer drivers are corrupt. I recommend that you take out the entire installed printers as well as reinstall the useful printer. To remove a printer you have to follow this.
    1. First of all press the Star button, after that type PRINTER in the search box as well as press Enter.
    2. Locate the icons of installed printers, plus delete them.
    3. Right-press on the blank part of the window, as well as select Run as administrator after that Server Properties.
    4. Choose the listed printers On the Drivers tab in addition to press the Remove button.After that select Remove driver with driver package.
    5. Open Start menu input APPWIZ.CPL in the Search box as well as click ENTER to launch Programs and Features.
    6. And at the last attempt to take out the entire related printer software.

If printer troubleshooter is not helpful, then you may possibly remove the printer following the steps mentioned below. For that Start Notepad after that On the File menu, you have to press Print. And then In the Select Printer box you have to right-press the printer that you would like to remove and at the last press delete.

Try this on the machine without the printer. And then go to Start and after that on Devices and Printers.you are able to see Add a printer in this you can add new printer. And then add a local printer.After that makes a new port. Local Port. Name it: \\[your other system's name]\[your printer's name]and then Select the suitable driver and after that press OK. You get solution to your problem.