Thread: Want to use Cinebench 11.5

Want to use Cinebench 11.5

My desktop machine has an Asus Crosshair IV Formula and an Amd Phenom II X6 1090T @ 4.1Ghz. This machine has a 4 Gb Corsair XMS3 DDR3 RAM along with the XFX Radeon HD 5870 video card. Power supply is Thermaltake Toughpower 875W and cooling machine is Corsair H70 Watercooler. I have been suggested to the Cinebench 11.5 on this machine in order to some 3D things. I am gonna install this software soon but I just want to know that what are the results this software should show me which makes me feel that it is working properly. And can you guys even give some information about this software as what can I do by using it?

Re: Want to use Cinebench 11.5

Performance of the main processor (CPU) : The test case uses the full computing power of your system to calculate render a photorealistic 3D scene (based on the animation viral AixSponza "No Keyframes). This scene uses different algorithms to test the hearts of all available processors. In fact, CINEBENCH can test systems with up to 64 processors. The scene test identifies approximately 2,000 objects containing over 300,000 polygons in total. It uses precise and vague reflections, lighting and surface shading, shaders, procedural, anti-aliasing and much more. The result is expressed in points (pts). The higher the number, the higher your processor is fast.

Some results of Mac and PC have been included with the application. We can compare scores with those of his Mac a Mac Pro 8 core early 2009 and those of an iMac 27 "Core i7. Cinebench, (which is also used for our tests on future Mac) works the same on Windows. Regarding changes in addition to new scenes, Maxon said that "these tests have been optimized to provide better measures of systems installed on machines whose power is constantly growing. The scale of values has been significantly altered to ensure that the results obtained by different versions can not be compared. "

Anyone needing to evaluate the performance of its hardware MAXON CINEBENCH should add to its range of testing utilities. System administrators can use CINEBENCH to assist in their purchasing decisions, journalists can use the results in their review of material, equipment manufacturers can use it to provide visual feedback of their new products - simply, all owners wishing to evaluate their own computer system. Unlike competitors benchmarks test only certain very specific functions of the CPU or GPU; CINEBENCH provide a test really useful at all because it is based on routine tasks performed by the user via CINEMA 4D, which measures the performance of the system. For those who have a large number of tests, 11.5 CINEBENCH has a management option via command line, allowing the launch of automated test procedures by users.

Software Maxon Cinebench benchmarks now in version 11.5. "The new version of CINEBENCH to test more precisely the most hardware at the forefront of the industry which includes systems with up to 64 processors and the objective to better reflect the needs and expectations of current production. Interface not only facilitates more optimized test systems but also the reading results, which become a breeze.