Thread: Unable to burn a DVD from Real Player or Windows Media Player

Unable to burn a DVD from Real Player or Windows Media Player

I browse through the internet a lot and whenever i find a movie which i like. I download it. I have a windows media player 11 and also a real player plus gold installed at my computer. Now the problem is that many of the videos are longer than 120 minutes and i cant burn the DVD with the real player. Now what i was trying is to burn the files in the windows media player. But ultimately i failed in doing that. I have all the video files in the flash format and i can even convert the files to the particular format. So will it be able to burn the songs to DVD. Please suggest some steps that will help me to burn the DVD s. So please help me with this problem.

Re: Unable to burn a DVD from Real Player or Windows Media Player

You can probably convert the video size and reduce the video size to a particular smaller size than the earlier one. you can do this by downloading several converter's available in the internet which can compress the songs to a particular size. Do try to compress them and then trying burn it in the real player. Probably the size of the videos are large that is why the real player is not burning the DVD for you. Try compressing the video files and then try the instructions of burning the DVD that you might be knowing. In case you don't know surf your net for more information.

Let me tell you if you directly want to burn the DVD you cant. Windows media player can burn only 3 types of CD/DVD first is the audio CD, second is the data CD, the third is the data DVD. You can burn video clips which are in .wmv format. So check if the videos are in the wmv format. If it is not then do convert it. Probably you must check the help section in the windows media player for more information before entering to burn the DVD.

I suggest you to burn the DVD with the various third party software's available in the internet to burn the DVD. You can take the example of Nero it probably burns all types of CD/DVD. so need of conversion and also the size of the clip will also not be a issue. It gives you much more flexibility than the windows media player or real player has to offer. It burns almost all types of data to your CD/DVD. Even you must try it out. You can download the software from the internet. It is freely available in the internet. Instead of depending on WMP or real Player to burn the DVD i suggest you go for Nero it is 10 times much better than those two.