Thread: Unable to add signature in Outlook 2010

Unable to add signature in Outlook 2010

I am running MS Office Professional Plus 2010 on my HP laptop. There is no problem for using this Office Application but it does not let me load the signature of the mails which would be much effective for me when I send mails. Now the problem is when I click on the Signature, Nothing happens. Same response I have got from the Stationary as well as Fonts. Can somebody tell me how can I set the signature for the mails sent from my machine?

Re: Unable to add signature in Outlook 2010

Add your contact information automatically at the end of your messages: you just have to create a signature. Display Tape File, then click Options. In the window that appears, go to the Mail section and click the Signatures button. To create a new signature, click the New button. Enter a name for your signature, then type the text in the bottom of the window. You can change the look by changing the font, size, color, use bold, italic and underlined. You can even insert images and links. Click the Save button. You must then specify how the signatures will be displayed. In Outlook 2007 and 2010, this is done directly from the window of modification signatures. In Outlook 2002 and 2003 happens in the Options window (Mail Format tab). Then click the OK button.

I have seen the same problem on my RTM version of an Outlook Express and even I trying to add the same thing on my mails. Can you guys suggest me some other way to deal with this problem as the way which you have given here does not seems to be working. Actually clicking on the Signature button is not responding at all due to which no further actions can be taken. How do I add my signature now?

I guess you guys has some problem with the supporting file of an Outlook 2010. Now I cannot point out the file which may not be working on with your Outlook due to which it is not showing any response while clicking on the Signature. Simplest solution to deal with such problems would be to reinstall the program on your machine. But make sure that you have removed it completely first then start installing it from the scratch. After completing an installation, You should first of all try to save the signature for your mailing ID which I guess should not show any problem.

If you are running 64 bit version of the windows operating system and you have installed the 32 bit version of the MS Office 2010 on your 64 bit operating system then it is but obvious that the 32 bit program won't be supporting for all the features that must be supported in the 32 bit version operating system or by installing the 64 bit version of the Office 2010. I suggest you to match the versions of both the things on your machine which may solve this problem.