Thread: Linked image cannot be seen in outlook 2010

Linked image cannot be seen in outlook 2010

Normally I use Microsoft outlook 2010 for checking my emails. I have configured all my email id on outlook express so that all the mails can be managed in a perfect way. But there is one problem related to this thing that is I am able to see the images that are linked in email. I do know, what is causing this problem, but need the solution for this problem. Currently I am using windows 7 operating system and the antivirus that I am having is Symantec Norton Antivirus. According to me this the best antivirus, that I can get for my windows 7 operating system. If you have any solution for this problem or anybody is facing this problem then please let me what we can do to solve this problem.

Re: Linked image cannot be seen in outlook 2010

I was also facing this problem previously but got the solution for this problem and I will like to share this solution with you. I am sure that this will help you to, get rid of this annoying problem. Normally this problem occurs if there is no free space available in the temp folder. For solving this problem you just need to clear all the things that are present in your temp folder. The location for this folder is C:\Users\ username \AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.Outlook\xxxxxxx . At the time of performing this operation you just need to make sure that you have not opened your Microsoft outlook express, because it may result in unknown errors. Just follow these steps to resolve the issue and I am sure you will not get this error again. If you have any other issue then let me know I will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible. ‘

Thank you for the solution that you have given, but now I am facing other error with this outlook express. When I move an email from the inbox of an IMAP account to a local personal folder (for storing what) I get an error message: Cannot move the items. The server responded: 'Expected seq-number INSTEAD OF "end of data".'. If I am clicking on OK and the mail is moved, but just one. If you selected multiple mails then it is not moving only one mail is moving. So for moving more than fifty mails I have to repeat this process more than fifty times. In any case, does anyone else have the problem or can provide any related solution for this problem. I have got the solution for the previous problem that I was facing but here is another issue. I hope that you can provide solution for this problem also. Thanks in advance for any related reply.

For any IMAP account at 1 and1 must change the SMTP value which defaults to 25 to 885 this is indicated in using the account configuration in 1 and 1. I have tried it with several messages from an IMAP account to various personal folders to 2 times. No error message. I am sure that this will help you to solve this problem. As you know that I have tested this thing and then providing this reply, so there won’t be any issues anymore. If you are facing any similar kind of issue then you can ping me again. I will be ready for the solution, if the problem is not too complicated. I think that you are getting these kinds of problem because you are using the pirated version of the software or the copy of software that you are using is not the genuine one. If this is the case then you must buy a genuine copy of Microsoft office for getting rid of all the problems. I hope that you will get any other problem related to this if you are using genuine copy of Microsoft office.

From when I have installed Office 2010 on my computer (Windows 7, 64bit), an error message keeps coming back to me parasitize in a window. That is "there is no default mail client, or the one used currently cannot meet the demand for messaging. Run Microsoft Outlook and set this program as the default mail client." Of course I set Outlook as default client, but to no avail, this message comes every 2 minutes. Has anyone encountered this problem or have the solution for this problem? Thank you in advance for your answers. One more thing I was using before outlook I was using Thunderbird email software, I think that it is conflict between these two things. If so well I uninstall this software, but I do not know retrieve messages and address book from Thunderbird to Outlook 2010. In short I just want use the best software application for managing my emails.

You just need to configure you panel, and choose default programs, and also choose Outlook as your default mail program. Otherwise, you have to transfer the files as PJ to your mailbox, opened and closed TB OUTL and you could retrieve the messages. For contacts, import CSV is too galley, Outlook does not recognize all the fields, despite manual manipulations. You will also need to update the contacts manually. I am saying this because it is my personal experience and I have a Contacts folder which contains all my business contacts (synced via my iPod) and a sub-folder where I put my PERSONAL contacts characters. When I want to write one of my contacts characters, because I feel it only searches in the main book (i.e. professional contacts here).