Thread: Choppy bluray playback on powerdvd 9 ultra

Choppy bluray playback on powerdvd 9 ultra

Hi all,
    I have installed the power DVD on my computer. It get installed properly without any problem and also working fine for few days. But yesterday, when I tried to play some videos in that then it was not giving the clear video and also the sound was choppy. I have not done anything on my computer except for installing some games. Can you tell me that why this is happening to me and how can I solve the problem? If you know any other bluray software that can be good to use then please tell me that also. Thank you very much in advance.

Re: Choppy bluray playback on powerdvd 9 ultra

It may be due to some virus or malware infection on your system. They may have corrupted the files for the power dvd and that is why you are getting the choppy noise. My suggestion to you is to install a good antivirus in your computer and scan your entire system with that. Make sure that the antivirus which you are using is up to date. Clean all the infected files that it detects and if it is not able to clean that then you can delete that file but check that it should not be a system file.

It may be due to bad installation of the powerdvd. Some of the files that are needed for the audio may be lost and that is creating the problem for you. My suggestion to you is to uninstall the currently installed power dvd from your computer and install that again. If it is possible then this time install with a new copy of setup. I am saying this because the setup file itself may be corrupted.

There is possibility that the problem may not be with the power DVD. It may be with your system also. If your audio driver is corrupted then also you may get the choppy noise. To confirm that you should uninstall the driver that is installed in your computer. And reboot your computer. When it get booted then it will automatically start to install the appropriate driver and if it does not do so then you can install that manually. You can also search for the latest driver available on internet and if it is there then you can download and install that. It will definitely solve the issue if it is related to the driver. Thank you.