Thread: Pin Multiple Folders On Windows 7 Taskbar

Pin Multiple Folders On Windows 7 Taskbar

Let’s state I pin the "My Pictures" folder on top of the Windows 7 taskbar. It does not generate an icon for the folder. As a replacement for it move it into the Libraries Folder (which you have on the way to right-click as well as discover the "My Pictures" folder in there).Is there some means I be able to presently pin a group of folders as well as have every by means of their own icon?

Re: Pin Multiple Folders On Windows 7 Taskbar

I would suggest you to make use of Alastria software's 7stacks. It has the answer. It's a tiny (about 800Kb) program (application) that generate OsX-like heaps at the same time as standalone shortcuts. Nothing like your native Windows 7 folders, every 7stacks shortcut behave similar to a detach executable - as a result you be able to pin as many as you wish to your taskbar.At a distance from the stack analysis, you be able to furthermore display folder contents as a menu as well as grid (pictured).

Public speak we are each and every one Windows 7 fan boys, however in truth, at the same time as Windows 7 is a great operating system. the majority of this is for the reason that windows XP is 9 years old, no issue how fine it WAS, it's old as well as outdated as well as there's a great deal newer stuff out that desires an operating system that correctly supports it. I had be doing the similar thing in 2018 on the way to people at rest using Windows 7.

Hello, I had be doing the similar thing if this was regarding MacOSX as an alternative, as well as somebody was saying they are going to go reverse on the way to using MacOSX Cheetah because Snow Leopard cannot perform a number of haphazard thing that Cheetah may have been capable on the way to do. The cause why you do not observe this so to a great extent on MacOSX, is for the reason that Apple pretty much ensure that you do not attempt on the way to install an outdated operating system on modern hardware, as well as it does not let their old versions of stuff on the way to stay in heavy make use of for more than 3-5 years. Not yet Tiger is used extremely a great deal any longer.similar go for Linux. I would visualize people would do the similar thing if someone installed similar to RedHat Linux 6.2 on their brand latest computer in its place of using a modern distro similar to Ubuntu.

Below is the instructions how To Pin More Than One Folder To the Windows 7 Taskbar
    1. Create a dummy .exe file. Right-Click somewhere on the desktop as well as Select New > Bitmap image.
    2. After ctreating rename the Bitmap Image.bmp to dummy.exe
    3.After that Right-Click on your new dummy.exe as well as Select Send to > Desktop
    4. Now drag the dummy shortcut to the taskbar in order to pin it there.
    5. Right-Click the dummy shortcut as well as Right-Click it once more in the menu as well as Select Properties.
    6. In the Shortcut tab select Change Icon.
    7. select a new icon for your folder. You be able to make use of any icon you like from any location in Windows 7.
    8. After that in the Shortcut tab Type in the location of the folder you would like to link to.
    9. At the moment in the General tab, Rename your folder shortcut on the way to something suitable for the location you pointed it to.
    10. Click OK.

Thank you for your valuable suggestion. I have just followed the instructions you have mentioned in the above post and I have successfully able To Pin More Than One Folder To the Windows 7 Taskbar. Really a nice guide you have provided and hope that this will also help to someone else needs.