Thread: Error message at boot time, does nothing more

Error message at boot time, does nothing more

The laptop does not start anymore. He comes to the screen where you select the user that is to be charged, but the user will not be displayed. Instead, I get the following error message:
    WerFault.exe - Application Error
    The instruction at 0x00000000 referenced memory oxfe436494.
    The written procedure could not be performed in memory. Then you can click OK, and then comes this error message:
    LogonUI.exe - Application Error
    The instruction at 0x00000000 referenced memory oxfe422b48.
    The operation could not be read out by the memory.
    Then you can also click just OK and there is only the wallpaper that invites you again and again, without that there is doing what. If you want to start the computer in Safe mode can be selected while a user, but then only a black screen comes into its four corners "safe mode" is. More is there not to make unfortunately. I have no great idea of PC's, but have the suspicion that it is related to the recently installed TuneUp 2010, was with the TuneUp Styler recently changed the startup screen (an image that was downloaded from the official page Styler). It would be very, very great if someone could help there.

Re: Error message at boot time, does nothing more

Hi, make Take your installation DVD and try to boot from, or a repair installation. To the file you should look WerFault.exe once at Google what is the significance. As I have stated that regarding this I have Google also but not able to get the perfect solution. So if regarding this anybody has perfect solution then please help me.

If both system files. The whole looks like a hardware failure or disk failure. As I said, boot from your installation CD. Repair Options and select RAM test. Report back if RAM is OK. Does not that give feedback, what exactly has happened? So I will suggest you to try this once. You wil get solution as I get in my case. I have also faced this kind of issue.

Now we have been trying to F8, the pc reset to an old mode and chose one of three days. But again the same error message. Probably nothing is left other than to return the treasure. He is already the replacement for another that was broken. So if you are not getting solution by trying the previous solution so you just go for this I hope you will get solution for this.

The manufacturer hotline says: Call us at se between Monday and Friday how should we tolerate it for so long without? we have right now a recovery conditions windows7 downloaded, but I can not burn out from the netbook, so we try it on the external hard drive. or is this so unacceptable that not work? Incidentally, it is a toshiba satalite L670D-120 which was zero in the manual, but did not work of course.