Thread: ATV Flash Player download

ATV Flash Player download

I want to download and install the ATV Flasher Player on my computer. I want to know feature and specification of this software application. I think this player is used for playing flash video and etc. But exactly I don’t the purpose of this player on my laptop can you please help me and tell me more about this software and how its beneficial for me in the long term use.

Re: ATV Flash Player download

Player of Flash files simple and convenient in use. ATV Flash player universal, expanded player Flash of films. It is added in comparison with a standard player some useful functions, the Favorites is for example added by the menu, there is an opportunity to keep it on any graphic formats.

ATV Flash has managed to distinguish itself over the years for the ease of the software and make the change of the first AppleTV and the introduction of features that many consider essential. The new update, which will be free for anyone with a previous version of the software, called Flash Black ATV and is dedicated to the new media extenders Cupertino. The general is a good point, but some features still needs to be improved before its their in the market. Surely the two key features are browsing the web via Couch Surfer (literally sofa surfer!), Its built-in browser and support for Last.fm. Also, watch the video, it seems that you can use the devices with IOS Remote to be able to type comfortably from the chair.

The new installer communicates directly with AppleTV without the need of cables or USB drive. Commissioning will be automatically installed ATV Flash and will add a new menu item (Maintenance) from which you can install and uninstall the add-on programs for our device without further configuration. It is the biggest challenge for developers: integrating support for codec’s other than those taken by Apple and iTunes supports (such as reproduction. VOB file from DVD) and streaming from network storage devices. It may not be added in the first release of the program.

Here are the real benefits that brings to install this revolutionary software:
    • Watch more video formats: go beyond the standards and have iTunes play DivX, Xvid, AVI, WMV, RMVB ... etc.
    • Store all your DVD on your Apple TV and watching when you want. Support and Special Features menus;
    • Create Video Playlists;
    • Expand the capacity of your Apple TV with an external USB Hardisk;
    • No longer depend on iTunes, just drag and drop your media into your AppleTV or open them in streaming. Apple TV Flash includes support for FTP, SFTP, SSH and SMB protocols;
    • Add more applications extend the capabilities by adding software such as Firefox, EyeTV, Google Earth and Mobile Air Mouse.

Get more from your Apple TV. Transform it into a Flash Apple TV. The software I am presenting you to take your AppleTV to an entirely higher level. Using this software you can release the full potential of your AppleTV. Do not worry about technical details, the Apple TV is easy to use Flash and absolutely does not affect your ATV. The software installs in a snap and does not involve any real change to the car. But the extraordinary thing is that your Apple TV warranty is not going affected in any way.