Thread: "Ease of Access" dialog pops up while typing password in windows 7

"Ease of Access" dialog pops up while typing password in windows 7

Everytime I attempt to register into Windows 7 Pro on my laptop which is from dell. The "Ease of Access" dialog appears while typing password and the letter is does not enters into the field of the password. Is there an executive method to totally immobilize Ease of Access? I have observed some applications that declare to restore structure files to find rid of it, except I'd have a preference not to go away that way. At this end, I shouldn't comprise to for somewhat that is obviously a creation imperfection that citizens have been argumentative about for a while in Vista. Please help me.

Re: "Ease of Access" dialog pops up while typing password in windows 7

Follow the steps I have given below:
    • First of all go to the control panel which can be accessed through the start option.
    • After this select the Ease of Access Center by pressing the win and U and then uncheck the Use On-Screen Keyboard
    • As soon as this is done save all the settings you have done by clicking on the save button.
    • I think this will help you to get the desired solution.
    Last edited by $tatic; 02-12-2010 at 11:01 PM.

I am having the same problem nut doing the same as you have suggested but not getting the solution actually the problem is with the "u" character now. I have to push the Win key previous to I be able to type a usual "u" out of interest what type of a computer do you contain? I contain a MacBook Pro which is working on the Boot Camp and I'm interested if the difficulty lies there vs. Windows.

Thanks for the rapid answer. "Use On-Screen Keyboard" is previously unrestricted, and applies to logon as explain in my first post. It is humorous you talk about the "U" key. The difficulty is not reliable. Semi the time I be able to type my code word with no matter, half the occasion I can't. Though, each time I can't, that frigging box appearing while typing the "U" in my code word. It makes me to think on it, I have not at all had this pop-up in account that doesn’t contain a "U" in the code word. When it does occur, I can type "U" by immobilize somewhat using Win + T.