Thread: Windows 7: It shows a new window under other windows

Windows 7: It shows a new window under other windows

I have recently upgraded my machine with all the latest software and drivers. I have recently upgraded the windows XP to windows 7 and also upgraded the internet explorer to internet explorer 8. I was very happy with all these things and then after sometimes I found that something is working faulty and I was very confused why it is happening to the system as everything is new and updated. Actually the problem I am suffering from is whenever I am going to open a new window in the internet explorer it opens that file behind the windows which already opens. Please help me to get the desired solution. Please help me what would I do to get out of this problem so that everything will work fine as I wish.

Re: Windows 7: It shows a new window under other windows

As you have installed all the new software in the system and also upgraded it with all the latest software and drivers. Also you are using windows 7. So I think it is due to some software might be causing this problem. So I would like to suggest you to recover this issue in the safe mode and then see if this helps you to get the desired solution or not. I think testing in the safe mode will help you to get the desired solution. So try doing this to get the desired solution.

I think this problem is occurring in the system is because of the internet explorer you are using in the system so try checking this that the internet explorer you are using is might be corrupted. I think one thing more you can do to get the desired solution that is internet explorer optimization. I think this happens sometimes due to the title bar of the internet explorer I think there is need some modification in the title bar value in the editor of the register. For the modification in the title bar of the internet you need to follow the steps given. First go to the start option and then click on the run and then type regedit it will give you registry editor using which you can be able to edit the title bar value. For that you need to open the following path and you need to delete the value for windows HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / Software / Microsoft / Internet Explorer / Main after that open the next path and remove the value of windows HKEY_CURRENT_USER / Software / Microsoft / Internet Explorer / Main. After this modification see what are you getting and let us know.

I have got the solution as you have suggested one my friend who is dealing with the same thing as he has a good knowledge of the computers and all the big and small things he can solve easily. He also suggested me to do the same after the things you both have suggested I have got the solution. Actually I have one more problem whenever my friend depart to a connection and I right click and choose unlock in fresh Window the fresh window opens up however the unique window shuts. Is there a number of settings that let simply so many internet explorer windows to exist unlock? Is there somewhat that shuts earlier windows mechanically? Please help me to get the desired solution.

It seems that there are some problems in the reuse windows option which is used to launch the shortcut setting which is utilized to determine if there is a fresh or an existing instance of internet explorer is utilizing while exploring a website which can be done using one of the following method:
    • This can be done by double clicking on an Internet shortcut that is .url file which you can find within the windows internet explorer.
    • Also this problem will occur if are using the start option and then run to open any of the URL.
    • Also be a problem of using a toolbar which can address and the link bar. These settings are used to display the website which is used to open an instance in the internet explorer. If all the setting are clear then I think the instance are used by the internet explorer will start the new method. For this you have to do the following steps which can be done using the internet explorer in the internet explorer go to the tools and after that go to the internet option and you will get menu in that go to the Advanced tab and then unchecked all the option which is related to the Reuse windows for launching Shortcuts.

I think this a cause of the program which might be running in the backdrop of the system and that might be blocking the pop-up windows those programs can be Yahoo Companion, Google toolbar, MSN toolbar, a firewall or EarthLink or any other pop up blocking program. I think the entire program should be stopped which are blocking the new windows or perhaps you need to uninstall the program which is causing the problem. I think this will help you to get solutions which are seeking for.