Thread: Windows7: does not remember viewed folder

Windows7: does not remember viewed folder

I am using windows 7 as an operating system which I have recently installed in the system. I have made some changes in the system which are I replaced the Intel core processor to the Intel i3 also I have increased the space of the system that is form 360 GB to 500GB hard disk. I am having a problem with this system that it is not remembering the viewed folder. I would like to be familiar with the fact how can I build Windows 7 to memorize every view of my folders? Certainly, I am not able to do it and if I modify the view presently in one folder it alters it the similar way on the preceding and others folders. What do I do to get out of this issue?

Re: Windows7: does not remember viewed folder

If this thing is happening to your windows explorer folder then follow the steps I am giving to you below:
    • So for this you need to open the folders in the windows explorer to which you change so that the windows should remember that one.
    • For this you need to click on the option called view menu bar and then click on the Customize This Folder option which you will get after clicking on the suggested option Or After this just right click at any empty space in the windows explorer folder window and then click on the Customize This Folder.
    • After this select the folder template which you want optimized and then click on the OK button but remember that this can be done only after following any one of the above points.

I think this can be done very easily as you are using computer so you should know this process so ok no problem just follow the steps I am giving you below:
    • First of all select the folder which you want to optimize and then right click on the selected folder.
    • After this you can just follow the menu and select the properties from the menu. And then go to the customized option.
    • As soon as you have selected the customized option after this just select the optimize this folder and then I think you will be able to get the desired solution. I hope this solution for what you are searching.

if you are trying to customize the folder from the library then I think this will help you to let you out of the problem first of all go to the libraries folder and then open that folder. After doing that you have entered into the libraries folder and now after this right click on the folder to which you want to change the template for and then go to the properties and click on the properties option. Within the Optimize this library for you can select the folder template which you need to be in the library and then click OK. I hope this will help you to get out of the problem.

It’s great that it works for me to optimize the folder but I want windows to remember the entire viewed folder. You all have given me the solution but I think that will not helpful to me. I am still wishing a solution which helps me to get a desired solution which I want. Please help me to get the desired solution. I don’t know where else I can find the solution for this issue.