Thread: Driver sweeper not cleaning at all

Driver sweeper not cleaning at all

I have been using the dell inspiron desktop on my laptop and i have been using the drivers sweeper tools to remove my currently installed drivers and install the new ones on my system. The driver sweeper tool is no more working properly and is not capable of removing the drivers from my system. please tell me what can i do in this case. any help will be appreciated. Thanks in Advance

Re: Driver sweeper not cleaning very well

IT appears as your system is affected by a virus which might have corrupted some of the applications on your system and hence i would like to know whether or not you have an antivirus application installed on your system. It appears as you have deleted some of the files associated with the Drivers sweeper application. Sometimes when you clean a virus infecting your system and delete some or the other files such files get deleted so simply a reinstallation will help you to fix this issue. If the problem persists still then you should try to get this application from the official website once again before installing. Because it might be possible that the setup file which you are using for the installation have got corrupted.

Try the following steps on your system. It appears as the application files have been corrupted.
    • Download the Windows Uninstaller Utility or the Revo uninstaller or any other utility on your desktop.
    • Try to install the same as soon as it is downloaded.
    • Now, Use this any of the application to remove the Driver Sweeper software from your system.
    • Reinstall Driver Sweeper once again on your system. Now you can use the driver sweeper application once again on your system without any issues.

All the above mentioned Solution could not fix the issue. I have tried to reinstall the driver sweeper application on my system i have already installed it for more or less three times but to no avail. Finally i even tried to use the Revo Uninstaller as well as i have also used the windows uninstaller utility for the uninstallation of the Driver Sweeper application. Then Installed it once again on the desktop but the problem persists still. It appears as i will have to use another application to manage drivers. Please suggest some application similar to driver sweeper.