Thread: Repair tool for Windows 7

Repair tool for Windows 7

Many times while using the system or while browsing across the internet unwanted situations can occur such as some files are corrupted, registry issues etc. At these situations we may require some utility or repair tool to fix these types of problem. So I wanted to know about some of the repair tool and their features which we can use in our daily life to avoid these types of problem.

Re: Repair tool for Windows 7

One of the repairs utility named as “CCleaner” which we can use to fix the error or bug in our computer system. CCleaner is used for optimizing the system and also it is one of the best of the cleaning tool. It cleans the unwanted files, traces of online activities and also repairs the registry files that were corrupted or damaged. It also cleans the history, cookies, download history etc.

ATF Cleaner is a tool which is also used on a standalone system. This utility cleans up the temporary files from the system so that these temporary files may not consume the resources of the system. The temporary files includes Current User temp folder, all users temp folder, cookies, Temporary Internet Files etc. It is also used for cleaning the temporary files of the browser such as Cache, Cookies, download history etc. this tool should be used regularly.

Thanks for providing me the solution. From the above given solution I have downloaded and installed CCleaner software and my problems got sorted. CCleaner has fixed the problem which was related to the registry and solved it immediately. While I am having windows operating system, I came to know that there are some repair tools which are provided by the windows operating system. I need a solution that will describe me the window repair tool so that I can use it.

One of the repair tool named as “Startup repair” is provided by windows operating system. Startup repair is used to fix the startup error. The startup error may be caused because of operating system is corrupted either due to software or because of user. Due to this error the system may fail to boot. To solve the startup error you may use the startup repair tool from the system repair disc. After using system repair tool operating system will startup.

When there are errors in your operating system then in that case to solve these errors you may use the system restore utility. System restore utility will restore your operating system to the previous stage. You can use system restore utility by going to the Start/All Programs/Accessories/System Tool and in the system tool windows select system restores utility. Select the previous date and your system will be restored on that date.