Thread: aida64.dll plugin for Rivatuner

aida64.dll plugin for Rivatuner

Hello! I am presently working with Everest 5.5 alongside the Rivatuner to whom everset use to supply sensor information. Inside Rivatuner I am working on the Everest.cfg & Everest.dll files to handle the shake sensor information inside the rivatuner surroundings. I am not able to make that is if I will advance to Aida64.dll will the everest.cfg and the .dll that I have used will still be friendly and permit it will allow me to be friendly with both application?

Re: aida64.dll plugin for Rivatuner

I have not worked on this revatuner just for 15 minutes, but for me it was working quite well, I haven’t met with any issue in this revatuner. The work I have done with is I have taken it Unwinder's accessible Everest plug-in; just I have updated the fresh common memory place and then I have compiled it. And then I have found that it is working well. After renaming or deleting the older Everest.dll and swap it with the new Everest.Dll. Just try the it.

Hello! Badrunath, I have tried the above given method that you have posted. I am thankful for that it’s really working well. I have made some changes according to your steps regarding some assessment of rivatuner sdk. But I am not able to compile it so if any of the reader can help me out by posting me the steps involved in compiling to be able to transfer it into .dll file.

Hi! For compiling the revert tuner just you have to follow the following steps:
    1. First you should copied "D:>Program Files >RivaTuner v2.25 MSI Master Over clocking Arena 2008 version>SDK>Samples>Plugins>Monitoring>Everest 5.5" to the local drive on which you are working. Then you should open it under an updated Visual Studio 2005 or whatever version you have.
    2. After that edit the column in the EverestDataSources.cpp from the source:
    3. HANDLE hMapFile = OpenFileMapping(FILE_MAP_ALL_ACCESS, FALSE, "EVEREST_SensorValues");
    4. to:
    5. HANDLE hMapFile = OpenFileMapping(FILE_MAP_ALL_ACCESS, FALSE, "AIDA64_SensorValues");
    6. as per the aida64.chm case.
    Put the assembled to Discharge and compiled it. And then try to run it and I expect this will help you.