Thread: MAPI was not able to the information service for the msncon.dll

MAPI was not able to the information service for the msncon.dll

Whenever I am trying to open the Microsoft office 2007 I am getting this kind of messages. The error is something like this, that is; not able to start the Microsoft office outlook, or not able to open the outlook window. One more thing the set of folders that I am trying to open is not opening at a moment. Most of the time I am getting this “MAPI was unable to load the information service msncon.dll”. I have also tried to uninstall and then reinstall these things but then also I am getting this annoying error. Currently I am using windows 7 operating system and the office version is 2007. I am in a desperate need of help for resolving this issue, if anyone can help me then it will be really appreciated.

Re: MAPI was not able to the information service for the msncon.dll

I use Microsoft Outlook (official version that I bought I said), everything worked perfectly until I downloaded Outlook connector to be able to put my Hotmail address. I uninstalled the Outlook connector and since Outlook is completely buggy, impossible to access the account settings, you cannot add contacts, you cannot use my calendar, and in short nothing works. That's what I am facing: For contacts and calendar: "Unable to complete the operation, one or more parameter values are invalid" To account settings: "Operation failed due to a problem in the registry or install problem. Restart Outlook and try again. If the problem persists, perform a clean installation." To the left of Outlook, I still have my hotmail address, but when I try to click it: “Cannot open all the files. An unexpected error occurred. MAPI was unable to load the information service msncon.dll. Make sure the service is correctly installed and configured." This seems to correct itself by reinstalling Outlook connector, but the rest (contacts, calendar and account remains as explained above. I tried everything, I reinstalled Outlook connector, I reinstalled Outlook, and I even completely formatted and reinstalled Windows. And always the same problem, there seems to be a file somewhere that I plant everything. For information my hard drive is partitioned into 3 (System, documents and software) Outlook is in software.

I thing I am also facing similar problem, I have started the Microsoft outlook and I was presented with this error message. “Unable to open your default mail folders.” The weird thing is that if I am closing this thing then outlook is closed, in short I am not able to use outlook no matter whatever I am trying to do. I am having original product but then also I am getting this error. If there is any solution then please let me know about this thing. I will really appreciate any related help for this problem I am facing with Microsoft outlook express.

Here is the simple solution for the problem that you are facing. You just need to follow the instructions for resolving this issue. First thing you need to do is remove or uninstall the outlook connector for the procedure you refer to the official site of Microsoft. After removing the outlook connector manually you have to download the latest version of the outlook from the official site and the install that thing in your computer system. Once the installation is completed then you have to configure the email account I mean configure the email account on outlook. I am sure that this will help you and you will not receive the error again while using Outlook. If you are facing problem after performing these step then provide me more details related to it. I will try to help in the most beneficial way.

You can also try this thing. You have to go to the control panel then double click the mail. After that click on the data files, but the thing is that if no file is defined then, you just need to generate a new one. You can do one thing here, you can select id from your back up but the thing is that for this you must have back up of your previous id. If you do not have this thing then it will be better to generate a new one. I am sure that after creating a new id you will not face any problem. I am saying this because I was also facing this problem and then followed these steps to resolve it.