Thread: Business Contact Manager downloads for outlook 2010

Business Contact Manager downloads for outlook 2010

I am using windows 7 operating system on my desktop and Microsoft office version that I am having is office 2010. My query is really simple, that is what are the extra things that, I can have with this Business Contact Manager or to be more precise what are the add-ons I am going to get with this. Actually the thing is that I have bought this Business Contact Manager for outlook 2010. I have heard that I can get more than three add-ons for this software utility. But I am surprised to see that these are not present in the box. I just want to confirm that this thing is true or not, if I can get add-ons then from where can I get that and the number of add-ons that I can get and for what purpose they can be used. More detailed information related to that will be really helpful. I will be waiting for the related reply.

Re: Business Contact Manager downloads for outlook 2010

To be true you are only allowed to have three addons with pack of Business Contact Manager for outlook 2010 and the name of these add-ons are
    1. Outlook 2010 Standalone
    2. Office Home and Business 2010
    3. Office Professional 2010

Well you should not be surprised, if these are not present in the pack. You have to download these things from the official site of Microsoft. You just need to fill the required information then you can easily download these things without any problem. I hope that this will help you solve the problem that you are facing. If there is any other problem then let me know I will definitely try to resolve issue.

Well here is some information on these add-ons. Collect customer information. Keeps all your contact information including email, appointments and documents in one place, powered by the stability and performance of a SQL database. The information is accessible via the familiar Outlook user, reducing training time required. Create and share contact information and trade with members of your team who need them. When a potential customer calls your business have the information they need to complete the sale. Synchronize business contacts with Outlook contacts, SharePoint or Windows Live. View and edit your business contacts from all locations from which you can access Outlook contacts. Stay connected while on business trips. When you're traveling, you can work offline on your laptop and synchronize information with your return.

I a person related to the sales field and using this system for that purpose, and according to me user can use thing for the following purpose. Manage prospects. Categorize your prospects automatically by priority based on rules you define in order to devote yourself to prospects most important first. Keep an eye on sales opportunities. Create milestones and sales activities that meet your business practices. As you complete each activity, the Business Contact Manager in Outlook sets a reminder for the next activity of the series. Identify your key customers and products. Keep track of your key customers and your flagship products to give them the attention they deserve. Sales plan and set priorities for tasks. Use the dashboard to track the sales pipeline opportunities and synthesis of your business. Allow easy sales and set priorities for your marketing efforts. Analyze your data. Use one of 72 predefined reports or create and share custom reports that contain exactly the data you need. Export reports and their formatting and formulas to Excel for further analysis.

As a project manager I am using this thing to Create and manage project templates. Use project templates to create projects quickly, even if they have many interdependent tasks. Define the project required only once, save it as a model name, and then create as many additional projects of the same type as necessary. Assign projects and project tasks to others. When you assign a project task to another person, the information is automatically transferred to the lists of tasks that no one in the taskbar and as a reminder Outlook. Set new record types. Create Vendor Records, Commercial or Employee, and determine precisely the required fields for each record type. Use the visual form builder for all these tasks. Click and drag the cursor to create fields, delete ones you no longer need or reorganize them on the form.

I am unable to open or edit a contact in the professional manager who tells me the message "Business Contact Manager is not capable of initializing the form ". I can read about all of my contacts but I cannot link anything (messages, documents). I have reinstalled the manager but still getting this problem. Is there anyone who can provide me a solution for the problem that I am facing? This is really annoying problem and I want to get rid of this problem as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for any related solution for this problem.

I was also facing this similar kind of issue but now got the solution for the same. I have followed certain steps and if you want to solve this problem you should do the same. You have to use the Add / Remove Programs in Control Panel for removing Business Contact Manager. However, if you want to disable it without removing it, follow these steps:
    1) Quit Outlook.
    2) Click on Start, then Run, type regedit and click OK.
    3) Locate the registry subkey and click the following:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Office \ Outlook \ Addins \ Microsoft.BusinessSolutions.eCRM.OutlookAddIn.Connect.1
    4) Click the right mouse button on LoadBehavior, then click Edit.
    5) In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
    6) Close the Registry Editor.
    7) Start Outlook. "
    This thing is working fine for me; I hope that this will definitely work for you as well.