Thread: Download Accelerated plus integration with different browsers

Download Accelerated plus integration with different browsers

I have got a laptop system of Hp, my processor is intel dual core processor. Use Windows Xp professional operating system . I have an unlimited plan of internet of Hathway . I love music and movies so I was just looking for a download manager so that I can download a lots of music and video files, since I use Opera 10.64 browser , which download manager will be better for my browser, by friend suggests Download Accelerator Plus, but how can I integrate it with my Opera web browser ? Please give your valuable suggestions I am waiting.

Re: Download Accelerated plus integration with different browsers

If you are attempting any other download manger tool to download your music and movie files that is also integrated into your browser, it might conflict and may not integrate with Download Accelerator Plus.In order to to integrate Download Accelerator Plus, I will ask you to open download manager's main window. Then click on the Tools menu visible, and then after that Options. Select the Advanced settings visible then it will prompt you and ask you to select the browser , then you can select your required opera browser. ,

It is also possible that you might have disabled it manually so you will have to enable it first. But if you want to disable it , you can do it , for that you will have to select the option called Disable downloads by DAP , you can locate it after clicking it on the taskbar there you will locate the Download manager icon, just right click on it and choose enable if you want to enable it and choose disable if you wish to disable it.

If you really want your download manager ( here in this case Download Accelerator Plus ) to operate it with the Opera browser , then you will have to copy the "dapop.dll" which you will locate in the download manager’s installation folder , mostly found in the program files of the C drive to the plugin folder of the browser. After copying it check in the tools if it is there or not. Then you can download your desired file once the plugins are listed in the list.You may also have disabled DAP by choosing Disable downloads by DAP from the taskbar menu. You can enable DAP again, simply right-click the taskbar DAP icon, and then click Enable downloads by DAP.