Thread: How do I get Aero Glass to work

How do I get Aero Glass to work

I encompass a VMWare Version 7 virtual server I am wanting on the way to make use of this as a desktop, thus I enable Desktop Experience on the Features list, as well as place the Themes service to 'Automatic'. I after that rebooted as well as at the moment I have the Windows 7 Aero theme as my desktop theme.The just thing is, I cannot get Aero Glass to work.
    How do I get Aero Glass to work? Thank in advance for any suggestion regarding to this.

Re: How do I get Aero Glass to work

If your PC is having troubles successively running the Aero desktop familiarity, which includes cause such as transparency, attempt using the Aero troubleshooter on the way to fix the trouble. It check for ordinary compatibility question by means of running Aero, such as your computer's color, theme, as well as power settings as well as your computer's video card.
    To open the Aero troubleshooter:
    1. Go to Start button, as well as after that click Control Panel.
    2. In the search box, type Troubleshooter, and after that click Troubleshooting.
    3. beneath Appearance and Personalization, click Display Aero desktop effects.

The possible reason for this is the majority common problems are having an out of date video driver, or else an older video card which does not support it. So I would suggest you to First check as well as make certain your drivers are up to date. If that does not determine it, you would require verifying your card be able to support it.

First of all make sure that your video card has almost 128 mb of memory space if Yes after that ensure your Driver are up to Date as of from your Video card producer.If you are running Windows 7 on Laptop after that several occasion it is because of Power Management as well.
    Click the Start button, as well as after that click Control Panel.
    click Troubleshooting -> Under Appearance and Personalization, click Display Aero desktop effects extra you can attempt is Re-run the assessment Windows Expreience Index be able to as well enable Windows Aero. Right Click on Computer Properties Click on Windows Expreience Index. One last thing that I be familiar with Click on Adjust Visual Effects in Visual Effects Tab chooses Adjust for best Appearance as well as press OK. at the moment right click on desktop personalize alter your theme From Basice on the way to Windows 7.