Thread: Want some idea to change language from ITALIAN to ENGLISH in laptop

Want some idea to change language from ITALIAN to ENGLISH in laptop

Hey man I have laptop that is running under the ITALIAN language, the problem is that I can’t understand this language, so I want to know that can I convert this language into the ENGLISH language. This laptop runs nicely under Windows 7 ultimate operating system that has processor of AMD @ 2.7 GHz, 2GB DDR3 RAM, 320GB hard drive. This system is working nice, there is no problem at all but I can’t understand this ITALIAN language, is this possible that can I convert this language into the ENGLISH. Is there is any software that can really do this task? If you have any of the information that makes me happy, please gives it to me. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Want some idea to change language from ITALIAN to ENGLISH in laptop

Yes this is possible that you can change your windows 7 language to ENGLISH. For this you require Language Translator for Windows 1.0.0.3 tool, which help you to solve this problem. This tool includes multicast feature means by using this tools you can convert any language into the English and vice versa. This tool also known as Both-way Translator gadget, this tools want side bar to runs frequently. So try this converter you might get your solution and you can use your laptop as per your need.

You can use Windows 7 language tool by which you can convert any of the language into the English. This tool also allows multiple users who are sharing your computer. By using this tool one user can select different language and other can select any different language, on different machine. Its input language editor feature used to convert the character, which can be converted into your defined language. I have only this information about this language converter.

You can change your system language into your require language, for this you have to follow some step. First click on start menu in that you find search box just open it and write in that change Display language you will find one of the similar answer, In that select change display language, you will see the drop-down list, in that select your require language and then click on OK. After restarting you will see that your system has changed the language. Try this solution; I hope this might help you to solve this problem.

You can convert any of the language into English, to complete this task just follow the step, I am sure that you can do this. You know what this system has language pack that can be installed only from the optional update from the windows update. To download this pack follows this step. First start the update for Microsoft, in that you will find optional link just click on that link, this link is for the language packs, in that language category select preferred language pack. Just click on that and you will see that this installation is doing everything automatically. Try this solution, I am sure that after doing this, you might get satisfy.

This is not a difficult task, you can do this on your own. To change windows language to English you require third party tool that means language tool, you can download it from any trusted site and after that you can install it on your system. For this you require English language pack you can download from this site “ http://www.froggie.sk/7lp32rtm.html ” From my side I have only this solution, just follow the step, I hope that it work on your system.