Thread: How to run .sis files on computer

How to run .sis files on computer

Hey, I have a huge collection of nokia themes and games, but whenever I am trying to include it to my phone I am not capable to see how really that theme or game is looks. So I want an application on which I be able to run as well as play games having extension .sis OR .sisx. So please tell me what I have to do to play .sis file…

Re: How to run .sis files on computer

Did you hear about emulators? This is the one which you have to use for to play file having extension sis or sisx. Emulator is used to play symbian games on computer. Usually people use symbian emulator for development purpose. If you want to download symbian emulator then Go to symbian's official site and download emulator and try this it will help you to play games!

I have heard about the emulators, I utilize one for jar and jad files, however I am not able to seem to find one for sis. I have downloaded the nokia SDK as well as I do not know how to make use of it. In the description it says that it will be able to be used to run sis files but I am not able to find out any more details. So tell me the detail explanation actually what I have to do……

I am not sure what you are going to do with .sis on the computer. Usually I don't make use of .sis on the emulator (I utilize it just on the device).However, if you would like to utilize it on the emulator, you should be able to install .sis file from Application Manager. I am not sure which SDK you have. If you have S60 SDK 2nd FP3 for example, you can copy .sis file to \epoc32\winscw\c\nokia\installs.Then launch your emulator as well as run Application Manager.