Thread: Windows Aero with Glassy appearance for both Windows Vista and Xp

Windows Aero with Glassy appearance for both Windows Vista and Xp

I have got a desktop system , I have Intel core i3 processor, with 4GB of DDR RAM and an hard sik of Seagate of 5ooGB of capacity, along with it I have got Nvdia GTX graphic card installed , I have installed it because I play lots of high definition games on my system. I have two operating system installed in my system. I have both Windows Xp and Windows Vista installed in my system. Now I am looking forward to change the appearance of my operating system . I have heard about the windows Aero being the best in business, but not really have much idea about it, can anyone please elaborate, what is this all about and how I can I install in my systems. I am even ready to make necessary up gradations in my system.

Re: Windows Aero with Glassy appearance for both Windows Vista and Xp

If you talking about changing the appearance of your operating system , then you have share absolutely correct option , Windows Aero is undoubtedly the most prevailed design changes or additions made in Windows operating system typically Windows Vista if gone more specific.. Microsoft has intended calls it a more lively and the user interface is more user friendly as compared to the basic design Windows XP. Windows Aero is normally a collections of interface enhancements in Windows operating systems out of which Windows Aero Glass is the most popular. Glass adds translucent features to all operating systems which is now also available in Xp

This Windows Aero Glass feature is now not only meant for the Windows Vista user but for the Windows xp user as well . Fast Aero makes this happen, which is a portable application tool or software designed with an objective of adding glass effect to the Windows XP user. It provides the glass effect for almost all the systems but not all the systems. They are working on it to make it available for all the system because not all the aero can be installed on them, there are different versions in which some can be opened and minimizes and some needs to be closed and reopened again.

Although the default language of this Windows Aero is been set Polish, but can be set to English language without much effort. This can be done with the config ini command where the language is set as English. You can also enable or disable the blur effect of the interface as well I have heard that Version 1.3 of Aero is soon going to be launched which will have some supplementary features that will enable the user to tune with the blur intensity and refresh it’s interval.I have heard that Aero Glass effect in this version will appear very much y solid .It will help users to add some special bling features in their operating system .Some user may not find it that much attractive , I would say perception really matters , I would definitely opt for it if I were in your place..